Match Thread Midtjylland v Rangers - 19:00 Thursday - RangersTV.tv Inc. UK

Mate we moaned during 9 in a row. We moaned WS played negative football. It’s the personality of our supporters. We expect to win and also create football as art in the process. It is as it ever was.
Our fans have been like that as far as I can remember and I have been going to see Rangers since 1960

The way a game of football should be played IMO, two teams going for it and the better team on the night with more quality coming out on top. Brilliant game. Was refreshing not watching 10 men in their box throwing themselves at everything. Lovely stuff.

A wee round up of their forum tonight <https://www.black-wolves.com/ulvegraven/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=97510&start=90>

Already think you can begin to look inward on the management path again, regarding Europe's expectations. It is not good enough, regardless of Rangers or not, so you cannot mute this result so far.

Rangers are at least 2 levels above FCM, which is unbelievable somewhere. Unfortunately, the pastor preaches

Scandal. Nothing less. I did not have much hope before, but I did not fear this humiliation. For it is a humiliation to lose 2-4 at home, without being dissatisfied with the numbers in the match

Poor, miserable, miserable.

We need some other coaches. Full stop

No matter how much money is spent on the defensive. They wade through and hit one post after another.

Rangers were fast with ball and delivery. Because they are skilled at first touches. We are long and we are slow .. [note incorrect use of ellipses]

You have to say that Ibrox is expecting something of a sound backdrop, because it is very impressive what they come up with. They actually sang from start to finish - new songs every time!

FF is going to unbearable for a few days if we get beat.

Between the huge underestimating of Midtjylland and the refusal to accept Kent isn’t coming, there’s going to be a mini-implosion.

Turns out that it was absolutely fine to underestimate them :cool:

Thought we were superb tonight, my only criticism over all is that Gerrard just doesn’t know when to change it. It was a big problem last season. Surely McAllister and Beale should be saying “right this needs changed” if Gerrard isn’t so sure ?

Thought he got his starting line up spot on though.

Whit a game! I certainly wasn’t expecting that. Great performance from the Gers who were clinical tonight. The two goals we gave up were a bit disappointing, but credit to the lads for rallying and scoring a fourth. The period after they scored the second were a bit nervy, but thankfully we settled down again and grabbed the 4th. I’d have bitten your hand off for that result before KO.

We’re it not for their second Katic would run away with MOTM for me. Tav was great first half, but a wee bit quieter in the second. Jones was a bit Jekyll & Hyde, their full back had his measure early on, but his running throughout really was a valuable asset and he got better as the game went on. Aribo is a really classsy player, but has a tendency to drift out of games when played deep. He is so much better going forward. Great goal from him tonight.

However it is a fabulous result and I’ve no right to moan after an away victory like that against a very good team. Hopefully we’ve done enough to see us through

Well done the Rangers!!! :))

What a match and brilliant result. That was a real team performance. I can't stop watching reruns of the goals tremendous

Genuinely brilliant performance

Jack immense. Morelos won't get nearly enough credit. Cracking header. Jones used correctly. Tav amazing.

Aribo looks an absolute star. 3 goals already for the big man. There's your goal scoring midfielder.

Disappointed to lose those two goals, but that's being overly critical.

They looked half decent as well

Plane now across central scotland 9000ft above Larkhall for the southern approach
following the path above Beith, Johnstone & Linwood into Glasgow about 00:35
welcome back Lads.:));) Landed 00:32am.

Last edited:
No excuses
Fair enough pal ...that's. The first Proper Euro game since the older days I've actually enjoyed watchin ...and in fairness this lot are far from being Liverpool or Barca ..just enjoy ...and now we can go out at home and express ourselves with limited pressure on
No excuses. We should beat them at Ibrox. Dirty team with several late tackles as tactics

I know its easy to be wise after the event; but those screaming for Arfield to be subbed - thank fuck none of you are running the team :))

That was a bloody good team and gave us a lot of trouble first half. Pace, skill and strength. Their goals showed their ability to good effect.
Altogether, a terrific performance and great result. Well done all.

We'll need to be careful next week.

A wee round up of their forum tonight <https://www.black-wolves.com/ulvegraven/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=97510&start=90>

Already think you can begin to look inward on the management path again, regarding Europe's expectations. It is not good enough, regardless of Rangers or not, so you cannot mute this result so far.

Rangers are at least 2 levels above FCM, which is unbelievable somewhere. Unfortunately, the pastor preaches

Scandal. Nothing less. I did not have much hope before, but I did not fear this humiliation. For it is a humiliation to lose 2-4 at home, without being dissatisfied with the numbers in the match

Poor, miserable, miserable.

We need some other coaches. Full stop

No matter how much money is spent on the defensive. They wade through and hit one post after another.

Rangers were fast with ball and delivery. Because they are skilled at first touches. We are long and we are slow .. [note incorrect use of ellipses]

You have to say that Ibrox is expecting something of a sound backdrop, because it is very impressive what they come up with. They actually sang from start to finish - new songs every time!

That's like reading the Dandy compared to on here. Losing 4 goals at home and not a "lady's front bottom" in sight.

Just watched the game. We were on a plane to Tampa during the game and had a drive from there after we arrived. That’s a great result and very solid performance.

This game feels odd, a team that aren't as good as we faced last year at the same stage but we all seem a tad less confident.
Think thats because European football is something we expect this season ,rather than dream about THE BAR HAD BEEN RAISED ...

Whit a game! I certainly wasn’t expecting that. Great performance from the Gers who were clinical tonight. The two goals we gave up were a bit disappointing, but credit to the lads for rallying and scoring a fourth. The period after they scored the second were a bit nervy, but thankfully we settled down again and grabbed the 4th. I’d have bitten your hand off for that result before KO.

We’re it not for their second Katic would run away with MOTM for me. Tav was great first half, but a wee bit quieter in the second. Jones was a bit Jekyll & Hyde, their full back had his measure early on, but his running throughout really was a valuable asset and he got better as the game went on. Aribo is a really classsy player, but has a tendency to drift out of games when played deep. He is so much better going forward. Great goal from him tonight.

However it is a fabulous result and I’ve no right to moan after an away victory like that against a very good team. Hopefully we’ve done enough to see us through

Well done the Rangers!!! :))

Good post as usual Tottie ;)

Latest posts

Back