Mindset of a sheep fan

He's saying the goal Celtic scored is offside I don't see a problem?
E01-BB272-EDF3-4-D42-AB8-C-8-D4040337884.jpg

Imagine being happy to sit 9th in the table just so Rangers weren’t top.

We will still win the league ya sheepshagging bastard. Enjoy the bottom six after the split.

He could be just trying to be "cool" - as in 'hey look at me, i hate Rangers so much'. But there are definitely fans out there, not just at Aberdeen, would rather see their own club fail than another club prosper, which is such a strange & weak mentality.

The sheep is asking the poster who says it was offside if he would have preferred the goal was ruled out as it would mean we went top of the league.

Absolute tinpot club.

up there with us cheering the aberdeen equaliser - as it put us top
then yahoos score and hibs are cheering - something that in reality has little effect on their team

If St Johnstone beat them in the next round of fixtures they would only be 7pts off bottom.

Would fucking love it if they got relegated
All the teams below them have picked up points the last couple of weeks.we seen it with hibs when they got relegated.a team that’s on the run the sheep are on and who aren’t used to a relegation battle can very quickly find themselves in one and once they are init they are in deep trouble.as it stands they are only eight points above Dundee in the play off place

All the teams below them have picked up points the last couple of weeks.we seen it with hibs when they got relegated.a team that’s on the run the sheep are on and who aren’t used to a relegation battle can very quickly find themselves in one and once they are init they are in deep trouble.as it stands they are only eight points above Dundee in the play off place
Forgot all about the play off.

McInnes relegating them would be hilarious:))

If they get dragged into a relegation battle will he have a choice

I think the other two are absolutely shite, so he’s safe, but they’re woeful.

Can’t believe how many points we’ve dropped to them this season.

Maloney is another that’s miles out of his depth.

Trying to take it as a positive that Rangers not going top because your (ahem) own team get beaten by an offside, obstruction based goal is indeed cold comfort.

Another example of hating Rangers more than loving your own club.

That forum is truly vile. It’s a cesspit. Even on positive topics the conversation usually descends into insults between posters. They insult each other in a way that really is not befitting of a unified club support.

And their jokes are vulgar and crass in the extreme. They regularly mock Ricksen and the Ibrox disaster there.

Aberdeen fans truly are the scum of the earth, fuelled by hatred and misery.

My god, sitting 9th with a negative goal difference, another 3 or 4 weeks of this and Glass gets the sack, if anyone was in dire need of a point it’s them.

Only bit of sense the guy made was it was madness knocking back the money for Ramsey I think, was it not around £3.5m :)):)):)):)) %^*&*n morons!

Just think - 4 points dropped to them!

Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee utd fans, whilst they won't say it out loud (although the odd one does), they genuinely would prefer Celtic to beat them home and away just so they don't lose points to us. They probably want them to perform decently but ultimately they don't want their team taking points off them and that's the cold hard truth. Probably the only country in the world that has this type of situation and one of the main reasons the Scottish divisions will never ever improve.

He could be just trying to be "cool" - as in 'hey look at me, i hate Rangers so much'. But there are definitely fans out there, not just at Aberdeen, would rather see their own club fail than another club prosper, which is such a strange & weak mentality.
2012 nailed their colours to the mast. Their own clubs mattered not a jot so long as Rangers were sent down.

Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee utd fans, whilst they won't say it out loud (although the odd one does), they genuinely would prefer Celtic to beat them home and away just so they don't lose points to us. They probably want them to perform decently but ultimately they don't want their team taking points off them and that's the cold hard truth. Probably the only country in the world that has this type of situation and one of the main reasons the Scottish divisions will never ever improve.

The thing I don't get about it is that the tim supporters still absolutely rip the pish out of them while they are beating them. It's like they have no sense of pride or anything.

I think you can see from the backlash against our 55 celebrations that many "neutrals" in Scotland actually lose their minds when it's us doing the celebrating but are largely OK with it when it's the tims.

The thing I don't get about it is that the tim supporters still absolutely rip the pish out of them while they are beating them. It's like they have no sense of pride or anything.

I think you can see from the backlash against our 55 celebrations that many "neutrals" in Scotland actually lose their minds when it's us doing the celebrating but are largely OK with it when it's the tims.
Correct, our justified celebrations for 55 were hated by other club supporters, journalists and the vast majority of politicians. They are all desperate not to see them again this year.

“Poodler” is known for just posting controversial and hateful things regarding Rangers just to make it onto here so he can thrash oot a wank.

I’ve heard he actually used to support Rangers when he was younger but shh :shh:

Do you think if sheep won last night there would be a protest outside not by scum fc but by sheep fans demanding the managers head

E01-BB272-EDF3-4-D42-AB8-C-8-D4040337884.jpg

Imagine being happy to sit 9th in the table just so Rangers weren’t top.

We will still win the league ya sheepshagging bastard. Enjoy the bottom six after the split.
In Scottish football these days this sums up the majority of Scottish football fans. They hate us more than they love their own team. There’s a good couple of pods on H&H covering February 2012 to the summer that year where it covers a lot of the hatred by the fans of other clubs. The likes of Motherwell, sheep, Hearts, Hibs and of course worst of all celtic fans all said they wouldn’t buy a season ticket if Rangers were allowed back in the league. Also on a par with the scum was Dundee United who really went out their way to put the boot into us and the fans and were one of the worst. The bottom line is we are hated due to being seen as a British club and its easy for the government and compliant media to have it that way as they set the narrative which has been ramped up since 2010/11 onward. What these clubs don’t understand is they are aligning themselves with the scum due to their hatred of us but the scum couldn’t care less about them - you just need to look at Dundee United who lost 4 of their players to celtic for buttons then were relegated and out the top league for 4 years because of it!

I have the misfortune of having a celtic fan as a friend on Facebook.

Yesterday night he made the inevitable post about us getting an early penalty, and refereeing bias etc.

In response and Aberdeen supporter, one of his other facebook friends, posted about all of the dodgy decisions celtic got against them last night. This provoked an argument for a few posts with the Aberdeen boy eventually signing off with:

"on the up side, [Rangers] aren't top of the league and the pressure is still on Glass."

(he didn't describe us as Rangers, of course.)

I grew up in the North East and the Aberdeen fans are and always have been a bunch of arseholes.

So the reasonable, intellectually challenged sheep shagger says the mentally challengeds 3rd goal was offside and the really intellectually challenged sheep Shagger preferred the goal stood to keep us from top, rather than get a point that would’ve taken them above Livingston on goal difference and a point behind the HIV’s with a game in hand?

Tinpot club, tinpot fans with tinpot mentality

The thread on their board with the most posts?

F9-ADD298-B8-BB-48-C4-8770-BCB1-CEAD2-D5-E.jpg

What a pointless club.

EDIT: The latest post on that thread is celebrating Jack getting injured.

An ‘Aberdeen’ fan hoping his team get beat off of Celtic and slip further into a relegation battle so Rangers don’t go top of the league. Their fans have got to be the biggest weirdo gimps in world football.

Imagine wishing your team loses wtf

A nothing club that’s only purpose is to try and stop us winning trophies, it doesn’t matter that they win nothing themselves

2,745​

Poodler
Posted 32 minutes ago

Would you rather it wasn’t a goal and rangers were top.

Not a shock to me. Have met many sheep fans through work and vast majority were happy to see the scum win the league every year for the rest of their lives vs us winning one.

They’d gladly have back the good old days of mark mcghee and 9-0 horsings of the wcum

What a tragic mindset. I can only imagine he doesn't pay a season ticket or fund his club in anyway if he's happy to see goals fly in against them

Back