Mindset of a sheep fan

"I'd rather my team loses if it means Rangers don't win," or, how to tell me you're an Aberdeen fan without saying "I'm an Aberdeen fan."

The highlight of their season was the video of broonaldo waving at Kent as he left the field - enough said. Enjoy bottom 6 :D

Not a shock to me. Have met many sheep fans through work and vast majority were happy to see the scum win the league every year for the rest of their lives vs us winning one.

They’d gladly have back the good old days of mark mcghee and 9-0 horsings of the wcum
Yes quite a bizarre phenomenon is Aberdoom FC . Tbh I don’t even know why I opened this thread I must be a loser too lol

He's clearly wrote that to get bites and yous have all took it hahaha. Why so many people get upset about what other clubs or their fans say will never make sense to me. They're all beneath us, obviously they hate us

He's clearly wrote that to get bites and yous have all took it hahaha. Why so many people get upset about what other clubs or their fans say will never make sense to me. They're all beneath us, obviously they hate us

Why is it 'clear'? It's how they are and how they think.

up there with us cheering the aberdeen equaliser - as it put us top
then yahoos score and hibs are cheering - something that in reality has little effect on their team
An Aberdeen fan wanting Aberdeen to lose so Rangers aren’t top of the league, isn’t really the same as a Rangers fan wanting celtc to draw so Rangers are top of the league?

I doubt he wrote that in the hope a Rangers fan reads it and laughs at them.

This is why Brown is the perfect player for Aberdeen and their thick fanbasse - the only requirement is to turn up against Rangers.

As posted above, the poster is known for posting controversial takes. Hes posted it for bites from Aberdeen and Rangers fans IMO, and it worked

How would we know that an Aberdeen fan acting like a typical Aberdeen fan was ’posting for bites’?

And out of interest how do you know?

up there with us cheering the aberdeen equaliser - as it put us top
then yahoos score and hibs are cheering - something that in reality has little effect on their team

I wasn't joining in but that's nonsense.

Aberdeen equalising against the team 1 point ahead of us clearly helps us massively. Fans were cheering because it was good for Rangers, not because it was bad for Celtic.

Celtic scoring doesn't impact Hibs in any way, and Aberdeen conceding at 2-2 obviously impacts them negatively. Nothing for them to cheer about while they are watching their team lose.

(looks at league table …. Aberdeen 9th place)

Yep …. a fucking tinpot club whose supporters care more about keeping us off top spot than how their own club has completely nosedived since Glass took over.

How would we know that an Aberdeen fan acting like a typical Aberdeen fan was ’posting for bites’?

And out of interest how do you know?
Because why would an Aberdeen fan want their team to concede an offside goal just to stop us going top of the league while they're struggling? It's stupid and obviously a wind up

So they'd rather Celtic beat them just to stop us going top of the league...despite the fact that Aberdeen are currently 9th.

Mind boggling.

"McInnes is holding us back, we need someone to take us to the next level".

Next level down maybe.

An ‘Aberdeen’ fan hoping his team get beat off of Celtic and slip further into a relegation battle so Rangers don’t go top of the league. Their fans have got to be the biggest weirdo gimps in world football.

Imagine wishing your team loses wtf
Weird but ,Still nowhere near taking your kids along to support a club that has history of employing paedophiles ( some re employed ) and child sexual abuse , Ignoring it , and denying it ever happened...and still have a statue in memory of the chief enabler right at the front door of their piggery....

Back