More Lies from BBC Scotland?

A Lawwell mandated smokescreen which is designed to linger all summer and which is intended to obscure from the bead rattlers the fact they’ve signed just 2 untested (in Scotland) defenders and a kid from Bolton, while losing their best 2 CBs. Horseshit in other words.

Arsenal offered £15m now plus 10m in add on over several years which was rejected.
Now offering £18m up front plus 7 in add ons over several years.
He'll go, record fee, details will be vague. It doesn't matter what we think on FF, Arsenal obviously want him. You can be sure they know his injury history, but will be thinking 7 or 8 years from now, not 6 months. It is in our interest that they get big money, because we want to earn big bucks in the future.
Steven Gerrard had major injury problems when young, Michael Owen hamstrings were gubbed. Barrie McKay was released by Killie because they believed his hip problems would prevent him playing on.

Last edited:
If Arsenal really do want him what they should do is withdraw their initial bid and offer them a significantly reduced take it or leave it offer.

Reported in England today that Arsenal have no money why would they pay £25m for a player with his history of injury ? It is an open secret he is crocked OH wait the selling club has a history of benying open secrets

The £25m involved various add ons which could be anything. Part of it could be Arsenal winning the title within a certain period, also Champions league qualification etc.

I can't believe Arsenal, will fall for this crap, still it is them we are talking about, so you never know, they may well turn them over?

They increased the offer but it is heavily based on appearances. I think deep down that lot know he won’t pass the medical and is going nowhere

And the last thing the filth need after their recent forays in the transfer market is further embarrassment by sending a player for a medical to complete a transfer when they already know he wouldn't pass.

There's no way they've turned down a straight 25M bid as PP suggests there may be tie ins to the injury.

Personally I don't think he will leave because of the injury....

Arsenal must be really desperate or mad trying to sign an unproven player for that kind of money. He might look good against some scotshit teams but in europe he's gash.

Not one quote in papers or on tv from emery or ancellotti on any bids for teirney...not one.
Only record getting replayed is the liewell pr speil of "sky sports understands,the daily record understands,the sun understands"... understands means %^*& all.....and who is going to pay 15m or 25m for a crocked twat,that doesnt even know if or when he will play again..he wouldn't pass a medical.

But the gullible scumsters pure lap up the pr pish so they do.

I want him there for when we win the league this season, already lost that chance with shitebag lustig so I pray he stays

Is there some tie in with both clubs we are not aware of?
I mean...are we to believe a club like Arsenal will shell out that dough on a guy with no actual comeback date yet?
Arsenal need to hit the deck running and no way am i accepting they will wait for their big signing who is, wait for it a left back!!!
Not a goalkeeper or central defender who will save them games, or a number 10 or striker who will win them games but no...a left back.

Something stinks here but we know nobody in the MSM up here will ask the questions...

Is there some tie in with both clubs we are not aware of?
I mean...are we to believe a club like Arsenal will shell out that dough on a guy with no actual comeback date yet?
Arsenal need to hit the deck running and no way am i accepting they will wait for their big signing who is, wait for it a left back!!!
Not a goalkeeper or central defender who will save them games, or a number 10 or striker who will win them games but no...a left back.

Something stinks here but we know nobody in the MSM up here will ask the questions...
Yeah I find all this transfer gossip on Tierney a bit strange...Why would you spend more of your transfer budget on a young guy who at the moment is injured with no comeback date and also lets be honest we can see it and so must everybody else,he is a very good player in our league ,but very average in Internationals and European games?...I just don't understand it??

If the numbers are true it will be a very distorted version of the deal.

5m up front.
5m more if he plays 5 seasons
5m more if he plays 40 games a season
5m more if he scores 20 goals per season
5m more if he feeds the unicorns every day

I am not sure if they will get 25m

Twice today I’ve heard BBC Scotland claim that Arsenal have had a second bid, this time of 25 million turned down by Celtic for their left back. If their first bid which allegedly was turned down was for 15 million why would Arsenal suddenly increase that offer by another 10 million? It’s a big increase and when no one else appears to be bidding for the player it’s a huge increase of their alleged first bid. It doesn’t sound right. Apart from that, what club would buy a player who ain’t even fit and who has question marks about his future fitness? He wouldn’t even get through his medical the state he’s in now.
Is this all the doings of this new PR company they have signed up to?

Being reported all over the place in fairness

Arsenal offered £15m now plus 10m in add on over several years which was rejected.
Now offering £18m up front plus 7 in add ons over several years.
He'll go, record fee, details will be vague. It doesn't matter what we think on FF, Arsenal obviously want him. You can be sure they know his injury history, but will be thinking 7 or 8 years from now, not 6 months. It is in our interest that they get big money, because we want to earn big bucks in the future.
Steven Gerrard had major injury problems when young, Michael Owen hamstrings were gubbed. Barrie McKay was released by Killie because they believed his hip problems would prevent him playing on.
If his hips are as bad as made out, he will be lucky to make it 2 years, never mind 7-8

Shoo said on RC today that the issoo is it’s the way the payment is structured.After reading this thread I think that maybe both clubs are at. Peados trying to show that they mean business and won’t sell their prize asset. Arsenal the same whilst knowing this deal is a non starter.
Hunch Loyal

If they knocked back buying Turnbull because he failed the medical , I’m sure Arsenal will not pay anywhere near figures quoted for a crock like Tiernay.
What chance would he have passing a medical?
And what chance would Arsenal have of getting insurance for the player ? Maybe Arsenal should do a "Turnbull" and tell them that on medical grounds the fee should be REDUCED.

A Lawwell mandated smokescreen which is designed to linger all summer and which is intended to obscure from the bead rattlers the fact they’ve signed just 2 untested (in Scotland) defenders and a kid from Bolton, while losing their best 2 CBs. Horseshit in other words.

There's a lot of unrest in their squad at the moment. McGregor wants out, as does Tierney. Downsizing all over. Seems some of the players don't rate the new signings too highly either, particularly the LB, whoever he is.

Didn’t Motherwell say the sellick medical people were top drawer? You’d think if this is the case, the mentally challengeds would come out and comment on the health of a player who missed many games last year and had major surgery.

Arse fans getting really pissed off that their club is showing no ambition by signing tierney. Can’t blame them at all, have you seen the price of their season tickets!

Also, where’s their money gone?

They’d be mental to sign a cripple.

If i was a thick smelly mentally challenged i would be lapping all this bullshit up, telling the EPL big boys where to go, who the %^*& do they think they are, stick your money up your arse. I wouldnt consider its a fabrication.

Twice today I’ve heard BBC Scotland claim that Arsenal have had a second bid, this time of 25 million turned down by Celtic for their left back. If their first bid which allegedly was turned down was for 15 million why would Arsenal suddenly increase that offer by another 10 million? It’s a big increase and when no one else appears to be bidding for the player it’s a huge increase of their alleged first bid. It doesn’t sound right. Apart from that, what club would buy a player who ain’t even fit and who has question marks about his future fitness? He wouldn’t even get through his medical the state he’s in now.
Is this all the doings of this new PR company they have signed up to?
To be honest mate celtc fc are not a club that would tell lies :rolleyes:.........more than 30 times a day !:))

Didn’t Motherwell say the sellick medical people were top drawer? You’d think if this is the case, the mentally challengeds would come out and comment on the health of a player who missed many games last year and had major surgery.
All football players have a detailed medical history, and club doctors have to detail injuries, treatment etc. Any club signing a player gets this dossier. Any misdirection could be potentially very damaging to the selling club.

They will have had a £25M offer, but it being Arsenal they will probably want to pay it over 25 years.

All football players have a detailed medical history, and club doctors have to detail injuries, treatment etc. Any club signing a player gets this dossier. Any misdirection could be potentially very damaging to the selling club.
You’d think employing and denying being paedos would as well.

You’d think Rodgers would try for him if he was fit.

Brenda knows the script. He will wait until they get papped oot the CL then hover up who he wants in the ensuing firesale.
He knows the financials...

Wtf are Arsenal playing at here (if the interest is true, which I remain sceptical about)?

Tierney is admittedly quite a good LB but no danger is he top 6 EPL level imo. And if they do have limited funds as rumoured, is he really going to be a player who can help Arsenal break the top 4 and secure CL spot again? I can think of several areas they need to strengthen before they gamble on an untested, possibly perma-injured left back - the glaring weaknesses at the centre of their defence and a replacement for Ramsey, to name but two. Madness on their part to continue this pursuit.

I suspect more timmy propoganda anyways although would be interested in Emery's reaction if asked the direct question, which I don't believe he has yet.

Wtf are Arsenal playing at here (if the interest is true, which I remain sceptical about)?

Tierney is admittedly quite a good LB but no danger is he top 6 EPL level imo. And if they do have limited funds as rumoured, is he really going to be a player who can help Arsenal break the top 4 and secure CL spot again? I can think of several areas they need to strengthen before they gamble on an untested, possibly perma-injured left back - the glaring weaknesses at the centre of their defence and a replacement for Ramsey, to name but two. Madness on their part to continue this pursuit.

I suspect more timmy propoganda anyways although would be interested in Emery's reaction if asked the direct question, which I don't believe he has yet.

When you see someone like Lewis Dunk going for £45m it's hard to be surprised by any fees in England. £25m does seem a lot for someone playing in Scotland but who knows how much of that is cash up front, someone of it is add ons and there's no guarantees they would ever get those add ons.

If you only have a £40 million budget why would you spend most it on a left back with a chronic injury record and who is likely to miss half the season.

It's amazing people on here who know the extent of this player's injury, although of course they don't. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a lot of dosh for him because......whisper it.....He may be a horrible little knt but he is a very good player and to pretend otherwise is just daft.

It's amazing people on here who know the extent of this player's injury, although of course they don't. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a lot of dosh for him because......whisper it.....He may be a horrible little knt but he is a very good player and to pretend otherwise is just daft.
He's better than Tav at..?

Back