Morelos 2.0

BobbyShearer

Official Ticketer
I would have packed Morelos off on the first bus after that fucking shambles at the piggery.

I would have sold him for £12 million quite happily when the season ended as I felt it was the best outcome for the club.

Since the season started I have seen the same aggressive, talented, impossible to play against player have a better attitude, improved discipline and a clear desire to better himself on the park.

I would love Morelos to be the last name of the memorised team I bore my grandchildren with.

The wee man was superb tonight. Took his goal well and some of his hold up and link up play was outstanding.

Silly wee booking to pick up.

Although saying that most of his play would have went against him in the SPFL with our referees. Was nice to see a referee let him play his game.

A timely reminder of his value to us. The way he held the ball up tonight and brought team mates into play was sensational, his first touch was exceptional. A tremendous finish and two fantastic assists.

Surely we can’t sell him for anything less than silly money? What a player, what a contribution. Very unlucky to be carded too, he took some bad challenges tonight and kept his cool.

I like how he's still the same player as last season but with a better attitude and also how he doesn't argue as.muh with officials, keep it up Alfie.

That short corner at the end, the jump to win the header and take a sore one in the process.
He has so much about him.

He was an absolute monster tonight.

Took his goal really well and was a handful and such a great out ball which is invaluable for those kind of games where you can be under pressure for spells.

This is why he cant be sold, unless like you say for really stupid money.
What a player, what a guy and he seems to trying hard to keep his cool which is good to see!

The wee man was superb tonight. Took his goal well and some of his hold up and link up play was outstanding.

Silly wee booking to pick up.

Although saying that most of his play would have went against him in the SPFL with our referees. Was nice to see a referee let him play his game.

Was it a silly booking?
I thought the ball was still live. The whistle hadn’t went and it wasn’t overly aggressive

Back