Morelos - Congratulations

Great achievement & he's a great wee player but I just don't trust him anymore.

Today as he's getting booked he starts clapping at Collum, we've all seen refs send players off for that before. He's either got a screw loose, he's thick as pig shit or just doesn't care.

He's been a terrific signing and at times he's been the only positive thing about watching us over the last 2 seasons but I'd like to see us cash in & build a better all round team.

If he goes then he goes with my thanks and best wishes.

Alfie has delighted and frustrated in equal measure this season. Return on investment is going to be excellent.

40+ goals if he managed to stay on the pitch more and grabbed a few pens!
Yes, he could have easily played another 7 or 8 games but for bans and probably had another 10.

Still a great return for such a young striker.

Hopefully a big fee awaits.

Unpopular opinion but I hope he stays.

Naively I think it’s still a possibility.

Alfie has his faults - although he's still been disgracefully treated by referees, opponents and the media - but he's a great wee player and will be forever in the hearts of Rangers fans.

Well done Alfredo, he has done this despite the best efforts of the haters to denigrate and heap pressure on him. Best of luck to him in his future career wherever that may be, has been a pleasure watching him.

Unpopular opinion but I hope he stays.

Naively I think it’s still a possibility.
UwFeYWz.gif

Imagine if he hit penalties as well?

Will be sad to see him go but I think it's the right move. Even today, Kilmarnock were constantly niggling at him and putting pressure on the ref to book him, which he obliged.

His card is marked here.

I thought their behaviour towards him was embarrassing today.
Had a soft spot for Killie but not any more.

Imagine if he hit penalties as well?

Will be sad to see him go but I think it's the right move. Even today, Kilmarnock were constantly niggling at him and putting pressure on the ref to book him, which he obliged.

His card is marked here.

Yeah. Tav has 16 from pens, doesn’t he? If Morelos took them and had fair refereeing, he’d have been 50 goals plus.

Puts it into a bit of perspective just how good he is. Especially as he won most of the penalties!

when he goes it will be interesting to see if he makes comment on the game in scotland particularly the refs and the media

Unpopular in what way? Surely we all want him to stay?

Unpopular in that in a thread the other day on whether to keep Kent or Morelos, Morelos lost out. I know that’s not necessarily a gauge of what will happen but it’s a gauge of the feeling.

When you consider the amount of time he has been suspened this season it is a terrific total, defo would have been nearer 40 if he had kept the head.

Club goals scored by age 22:

Didier Drogba - 8
Thierry Henry - 57
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 62
Alan Shearer - 65
Luis Suarez - 77
Wayne Rooney - 94
Cristiano Ronaldo - 97
Alfredo Morelos - 100

Great achievement & he's a great wee player but I just don't trust him anymore.

Today as he's getting booked he starts clapping at Collum, we've all seen refs send players off for that before. He's either got a screw loose, he's thick as pig shit or just doesn't care.

He's been a terrific signing and at times he's been the only positive thing about watching us over the last 2 seasons but I'd like to see us cash in & build a better all round team.

If he goes then he goes with my thanks and best wishes.
Difficult to argue with any of that.
Trust him or use his hopefully, hefty fee to improve four or five positions on the pitch?
Sadly the lack of trust in him is the decisive factor.
Yes, I do know he’s refereed very differently from any other player but, that is even more a reason we need our players not to make life easy for our detractors and haters.

Back