Morelos Injured Katić (Latest Ill Phil Fabrication)

I cant make my mind up whether this guy is that sick in the head that he actually believes all the shite he comes out with, or if it is all a smart ploy to get money out of the deranged Celtic support who lap up every word he says

Let’s not forget, a large section of this message board accepted Morelos had bitten off one of Ryan Christie’s testicles after the last OF game!

When the %^*& are the Rangers board going to ruin this guys life? Seriously?

If you think their board would let some lady's front bottom spout pish like this still, theres not a chance.

Whether he talks shite or not, to let the Rangers brand be continually tarnished / create rumours that do linger - did it not effect the Brighton deal for Murphy? - is just negligent
I'm not really sure this is something you should be too bothered about mate. The guy is a total weirdo and to be honest I just feel sorry for him.

He has absolutely nothing to his name and is desperately clinging on to the same 10 odd people who religiously subscribe to his blog.

Pretty sad stuff all round, he must be suffering quite significantly in his mind.

I'm not really sure this is something you should be too bothered about mate. The guy is a total weirdo and to be honest I just feel sorry for him.

He has absolutely nothing to his name and is desperately clinging on to the same 10 odd people who religiously subscribe to his blog.

Pretty sad stuff all round, he must be suffering quite significantly in his mind.

He’s right though, he’s at it all the time, has been for years and whether you like it or not he has enough mentally challenged hangers on for shite he says to start working it’s way round before it gathers pace.

They wouldn’t let anyone do that to their sordid club and we really ought to have done something about him by now. He’s typical of their support though, completely disconnected from reality and absolutely consumed by Rangers.

He’s right though, he’s at it all the time, has been for years and whether you like it or not he has enough mentally challenged hangers on for shite he says to start working it’s way round before it gathers pace.

They wouldn’t let anyone do that to their sordid club and we really ought to have done something about him by now. He’s typical of their support though, completely disconnected from reality and absolutely consumed by Rangers.
Not sure what you mean by it gathering pace, nor what the implications are of him spreading rumours online to a bunch of frothing at the mouth mentally challenged bastards

what possible impact could a shit fantasy blog with a minuscule number of readers have on our ongoing activities on and off the park?

nobody cares about him, he's an absolute fucking no mark

Not sure what you mean by it gathering pace, nor what the implications are of him spreading rumours online to a bunch of frothing at the mouth mentally challenged bastards

what possible impact could a shit fantasy blog with a minuscule number of readers have on our ongoing activities on and off the park?

nobody cares about him, he's an absolute fucking no mark

The number of mentally challengeds who hang on his every word and the large volume of threads about him on FF over the years say differently.

They really are desperate for Morelos to get out of town, I hope he stays and sticks it right up them, proverbially speaking of course.

so you are saying he carries a degree of credibility then?

Well let’s see, did I say anything about him actually having any credibility? No I didn’t, so there’s your answer.

I also didn’t say he was a Pulitzer Prize winner or that he was an ex astronaut before you put more words in my mouth! Of course he’s not credible, he’s a certified moon howler, but you don’t have to he credible to get word to spread and to get people talking.

Last edited:
Morelos isn't even black mate, you should probably get that right while talking about what you are

Rangers should take inspiration from what SD did to us in court and do it to Mr Three Names.
Unless you’re nit picking regarding terminology, Alfredo certainly is black, or a person of colour.

Morelos isn't even black mate, you should probably get that right while talking about what you are

Rangers should take inspiration from what SD did to us in court and do it to Mr Three Names.
If we take him to court what do we gain from winning? He’s not got a pot to piss in.
Also if you go after him for this you need to do it for every article or by default the article is truth if you don’t get lawyers on to him.

Players get injured in training all the time.

So no celtc player has ever picked up a knock in training?

What’s the story here?

He’s a creepy weirdo!

For someone who has sources within Sports Direct and our boardroom you would have thought he would have had something to say about our kit deal before it was in every newspaper in the country.

What a sad situation. Sad someone lives their life obsessed with hatred. Missing so many good things. Should seriously go and get help.

I never read anything that lunatic says. Does he blog about Celtic or is it purely about us?

The number of mentally challengeds who hang on his every word and the large volume of threads about him on FF over the years say differently.
He has a core of 20-25 regular commentators on his stories, yes I look in every so often on his pish and it’s regurgitated guff. He is only worth looking at to see peak Sevcoitis at work.

I’m not entirely sure we could do something about him, he blogs his moonhowling nonsense from a foreign country.

Id literally have no idea what he spouts if his every article wasn’t put on FF.

Phil is as odious as ever. His obsession with the famous Glasgow Rangers will eventually see him carted off in a straight jacket by the men in white jackets.
He’s not a well man at all :))

I wonder what it was that happened in Phils life that triggered him into a full blown Rangers obsessed moonhowler.

Rangers are going to be his final thoughts before he dies, he's basically wasted his life making up lies on a daily basis and obsessing about a football team he hates.

He must have some sort of mental illness

Any of the unwashed that somehow are still taking him seriously deserve to be as constantly disappointed as their meaningless lives must make them.

The bullshit-peddler uses every, single thing that ever happens at Rangers as evidence of impending financial doom. I suspect that tomorrow he will offer the website relaunch as evidence of us having failed to pay some bills to the previous hoster and the new crest as evidence that Ashley owns the rights to the previous iteration. And some lunatics will lap it up and continue to fund his dog food habit.

Our support, our club, are better off ignoring him rather than given him the attention he craves by taking legal action.

Well let’s see, did I say anything about him actually having any credibility? No I didn’t, so there’s your answer.

I also didn’t say he was a Pulitzer Prize winner or that he was an ex astronaut before you put more words in my mouth! Of course he’s not credible, he’s a certified moon howler, but you don’t have to he credible to get word to spread and to get people talking.
Why would people give credence to anything a moon howler says?

He's irrelevant, fucking absurd that anyone thinks that his bullshit blog carries any weight whatsoever. Utterly irrelevant

Why would people give credence to anything a moon howler says?

He's irrelevant, fucking absurd that anyone thinks that his bullshit blog carries any weight whatsoever. Utterly irrelevant

Because they absolutely hate Rangers and will hang on and spread any negativity with regards to the club.

Who though? Celtic fans? Who gives a flying fùck!!!

Are you comfortable with people perpetuating the idea that we’re all bigots? Does it not bother you that the perception of us down south and elsewhere is often that we’re a bunch of sectarian trouble makers?

Are you comfortable with people perpetuating the idea that we’re all bigots? Does it not bother you that the perception of us down south and elsewhere is often that we’re a bunch of sectarian trouble makers?
Ive lived in London for over a decade mate and cant say I've ever met anyone who perceives us as bigots, nor have I ever met anyone who has ever spoken the name of ill Phil.

Nobody cares.

Ive lived in London for over a decade mate and cant say I've ever met anyone who perceives us as bigots, nor have I ever met anyone who has ever spoken the name of ill Phil.

Nobody cares.

I find that hard to believe, I’ve never lived in London and even I’ve encountered Londoners who’ve been less than complimentary. All you have to do is have a gander at the forums of other clubs, there’s been several links on here over the years that are an eye opener as to how we’re perceived by quite a few, not all, but it’s not uncommon either. Point being I’d rather not have fantasists blog pish and spread negativity and outright lies.

Back