Morelos penalty 1st half

Definitely a penalty but (and I’ve no idea where the ref was stood) unclear from some angles.

Berra kicked him on the foot and Beaton gave Hearts the free kick.
Also the Hearts player who was booked then proceeded to make two other definite yellow card offences...yep you guessed it no card and Levien decided to sub him at half time.
he also squared up to beaton when he booked him

Brought to you by the same Cheatin Beaton who thought Stokes punching Tavernier twice in the back of the head and wrestling him to the ground was a yellow for both players......

Who thought this was a free kick to Hibs

And who thought a Hibs player on a booking choking a Rangers player was a red card for the Rangers player

Rangers player choked - yellow card to Rangers player.

Rangers player pulled down in headlock - free kick to opposition.

Rangers player kicked in box - free kick to opposition.

Cheatin’ Beaton with us this season. And that’s for starters.
You're wrong. It was a red card to the Rangers player.

It was a penalty. I think the players knew they were up against 12 men today and responded accordingly.

I'd like to see this one again - at the time thought it wasn't a pen.

I thought the Tavernier one was a bigger shout but perhaps outside the box?

Would like to see both incidents again.

He kept giving fouls exactly the same as them outside the box but the 2 we had inside the box were refused and one even given as a foul the other way.

It was a penalty clear as day and I have absolutely no idea how he could have given a free kick to them. But there again it was cheating beaton.

Watched the game on rangers tv. Stonewaller

Morelos got his leg in infront of berra and was kicked round the back of the leg

Same here , I didn’t think it was at the game but I didn’t have the greatest angle on it.

To be fair to the ref who I still detest with a passion he was not as bad as I feared today. Ok that decision was mental and it could easily have been a penalty but apart from that he gave us all the fouls we deserved and was not as bad as I had feared.
Lennon melt down today was biblical but he was bang on with what he said the standard of refs is as bad as it has ever been and it is costing teams big style but it’s equally as bad for all teams.

Watched the game on rangers tv. Stonewaller

Morelos got his leg in infront of berra and was kicked round the back of the leg

Cheatin will take note of what's been said by us on here regarding the pen and no doubt will award the unwashed a penalty next time he refs them.

Rangers player choked - red card to Rangers player.

Rangers player pulled down in headlock - free kick to opposition.

Rangers player kicked in box - free kick to opposition.

Cheatin’ Beaton with us this season. And that’s for starters.

Quite a CV the old Cheatin' Beaton is building up.

No doubt planning to apply for Head of Refereeing later in his career

Would like to see it again, I'm not so sure it was.
Berra trying to be the new Willie Miller, never out of Beaton's face all day.

It should have been a penalty.

Fortunately it didn’t cost us the game

Penalty, thought that when I first seen it and was confirmed in the reply, Berra kicked Morelos, not the other way round.

Tav's also looked to be a penalty but never got to see that again.

Back