Rank in order

• Pršo

Votes: 356 34.4%
  • Jelavić

Votes: 445 43.0%
  • Morelos

Votes: 233 22.5%

• Total voters
Morelos isn’t a clean striker of the ball he scuffs his shots quite often. Prso could pick his spot and bend it into the top corner, he scored some really good goals for us.

No scissors kick at Craven Cottage? Boo.

All three are top strikers. Alfie is the least skilful of the three - there’s no doubt about that (to my mind at least).

Prśo’s the best of the 3 and the one most capable of going toe to toe with the best and at the highest level. Also carried us on his back for one season.
Without sounding churlish, Morelos carried the team for, possibly, two straight seasons.

As far as ability goes Jelavic and Prso are ahead by miles. Much better technically and more consistent. Morelos goes long spells without scoring every year and has a pretty average scoring record in the league really. He's scored more in Europe, but in a much poorer competition than the CL.

But Morelos has done more for Rangers by way of being here longer. So if you look at it as impact for Rangers, then it's Alfredo.

Last edited:
Jelavic for me

His finishing was unreal, especially with one touch

Right foot, left foot, headers, overhead kicks, volleys

He had the lot. Genuinely gutted we only had him for 18 months or so as he was a joy to watch

You’re right, but he’s had a tendency to hit a plateau before the season out. Pršo was a bit more consistent, and I just think having seen him go against the best in the CL and at international level, he’d be my pick.
Too true. Only one of the three will lay claim to playing in a CL final. Obviously I hope I’m wrong there and that the other possible candidate can do it with us! ;):p

I loved Jelavic and more so Prso and both arguably better players.

But it feels a personal more loving feeling to Morelos we have been through the lowest of the lows and highest of highs together.

He will be rightly so be remembered a Rangers legend I just hope we get a decent fee and leaves on good terms to not destroy any of them feelings.

Prso's streets ahead of Alfie.

The wee man misses too many sitters for my liking.
Still has a much better goal to game ratio than Prso. I know that doesn’t necessarily tell the full story right enough!.

From memory Prso was 37 goals in 124 games, or there abouts. As a side point, Prso left of my front 4 in champ manager was insane.

Worth remembering Prso was past his peak when he came to us.

I think he was the 'best' of the three in terms of playing at the top level.

Jelavic was more skilful.

But Morelos has done more in a Rangers shirt, in Europe as well.

Worth remembering Prso was past his peak when he came to us.
Was he though?.

He’d just came off his best season at Monaco, and his best season in France out with a spell at Ajaccio in Ligue 2.

EDIT: Think 02/03 was technically his best spell in terms of goals per game or whatever.

The six months Kenny Miller had before he left was probably better than anything any of the three had produced consistently as well, always feel that he’s left out of these ones.

Jelavic would run riot in this Rangers team.

If you're talking about the Morelos of the first half of the 2019/20 season he might run him close, but I'd take Jelavic over our current Morelos any day of the week.

Mmmm maybe so. Just thinking that he retired at us and struggled for fitness/with injury at times.
Very fair point mate, think he joined us when he was 29/30 but certainly felt like he was older because of the injuries like you say.

Was actually surprised to read that he started 106 games for us (according to soccer base)!.

Jelavic was a strange one. His career after us was basically sh1te, bar a good 6 months at Everton.

Prso has the best champions league record by a mile. He could have been the best of the 3 if his knees weren't done.

Morelos has been patchy at times but when he's been 'at it' as Gerrard would say, he has been unplayable. Best striker we've had in Europe and this is from Michael Mols biggest fan.

Best player of the 3 is Jelavic without a doubt, his technique was a level above the other 2.

Prso for me was a warrior and a big battering ram, but I'll agree with @erskine bear that he could look quite awkward at times with the ball at his feet. But then he'd pull out something utterly sublime like the Fulham goal or the cushioned volley v the filth.

I'd say Alfie is a bit of a mix of the 2 - hustle and bustle of big Dado plus the finishing (although nowhere near as good or clinical) of Jelavic.

Obviously Alfie and Dado had more of a bond with the support, but it's Jelavic for me.

Best player of the 3 is Jelavic without a doubt, his technique was a level above the other 2.

Prso for me was a warrior and a big battering ram, but I'll agree with @erskine bear that he could look quite awkward at times with the ball at his feet. But then he'd pull out something utterly sublime like the Fulham goal or the cushioned volley v the filth.

I'd say Alfie is a bit of a mix of the 2 - hustle and bustle of big Dado plus the finishing (although nowhere near as good or clinical) of Jelavic.

Obviously Alfie and Dado had more of a bond with the support, but it's Jelavic for me.
Yep, depends on the question because you could easily say each of the three is ‘best’ in a specific sense.

Best footballer is Jelavic though, by a bit.

Jelavic would run riot in this Rangers team.

If you're talking about the Morelos of the first half of the 2019/20 season he might run him close, but I'd take Jelavic over our current Morelos any day of the week.
Kenny Miller 21 goals in 18 league games in the first half of the 10/11 season before signing for Bursaspor.

Back