Morelos wants to stay on next season

We’ve got a great chance of keeping our team together IF we make the CL group stages. However if a big enough bid comes in he will likely be away, same with Glen.

I always felt the prospect of playing in the Champions League (assuming it’s still a thing next season) might persuade him to hang around.

Then again, if someone like Leeds or Villa rocks up and slaps £20m on the table for him he could still easily jump ship.

Either is good for me.

2+2 could be 5, but I did find if quite interesting that he moved from his flat to a big house in Bearsden in February. Not sure why you would do that if you were only going to be there for a few more months.

Had this discussion with my mate, we felt the same, though it could be they needed a dedicated balloon room!

It will depend on a few things, does he want EPL no matter the level? Or does he want CL and of course if we get any offers.

I think he is getting more mature, smarter, better all round contribution and links with Kent very well. The goals will come back now he has learned the other aspects of the game. Defoe has been a brilliant influence on his professionalism. Would be great to keep him next year. Calls into question Roofe as don’t see him fit as easily when Morelos on the park.

how much longer is his contract after next season? one? we may no get the money we want for him if that's the case, if we qualify for the CL and he does well? then some clubs gonna get a bargain , swings and roundabouts I suppose

Alfredo’s latest IG post literally says “always together, this team is strong. Let’s go for more.”

Regardless of your thoughts, this is the one close season where it’s obvious he’s the happiest.

He has also just bought a new house and is no longer living in a rented apartment.

this totally goes against our business model, but given whats at stake with potential champions league qualification this season and next, id be fine with taking the hit for a lesser fee next summer to keep him for this year. Particularly with roofe suspended for the CL qualifiers. But at the same time if someone offers silly money we probably cant say no.

New house,family settled. He's in a good place. He's happy. Why leave when he's got a chance of UCL. Unless it's silly money I reckon this is the stage where he can really showcase his talents.

it may be his only chance to play Champions Lewague Football so why would he turn it down?

If a decent offer comes in I suspect it may be taken out of his hands

we have to sell at least 1, possibly 2 players in the summer to balance the books. I suspect the 1 or 2 will come from Morelos, Barisic, Kamara

You don’t move into a new house if you think you’re leaving in 4 months. He’s here for another season at least.

Any required funds will come from selling one or two from Kamara, Helander or Barisic.
And I seriously believe that decision will only be made if we fail to qualify for the CL.

You don’t move into a new house if you think you’re leaving in 4 months. He’s here for another season at least.

Any required funds will come from selling one or two from Kamara, Helander or Barisic.
And I seriously believe that decision will only be made if we fail to qualify for the CL.
New house is because of his wee girl. You couldn’t stay where he was with her.

Assumed his new place was a rental tbh. Promising if he’s bought property.

ezgif-1-41c46fb7f3fd.gif

If he extends his stay I can see him easily slotting into my 'all-time favourites' very shortly, fu*king easy. Almost a God!! :shh: :shh: :shh:

Had this discussion with my mate, we felt the same, though it could be they needed a dedicated balloon room!

It will depend on a few things, does he want EPL no matter the level? Or does he want CL and of course if we get any offers.

Why the fu.ck is scott brown lodging with them?

Back