Morelos

We have a figure we want. Do you want us to roll over and let them tickle our tummy as well?
No I want him out the club asap so we can strengthen other parts of the team.His money should allow us to keep other vital players that do want to stay

So why did the manager bomb him out the team?
Because his head wasn't in it, he didn't cause any problems, we have players that can take his place, im sure gerrard will have a talk with him, if he doesn't move before the transfer deadline then he'll need to get back to scoring if he wants to play in a better league

Because his head wasn't in it, he didn't cause any problems, we have players that can take his place, im sure gerrard will have a talk with him, if he doesn't move before the transfer deadline then he'll need to get back to scoring if he wants to play in a better league
Why would his head be any different now? The guy doesn't want yo be here

Don't talk pish, hes not causing any problems,

If he wasn't causing us problems he would be in the starting line up every game banging in goals, instead of sulking on the side lines with his mask on, with the look on his face saying, please feel sorry for me.
I want out but they wont let me go until they get what they want for me.
Old enough in the head, seen it all before.

Why would his head be any different now? The guy doesn't want yo be here
If you think gerrard will sell the top goalscorer in Scotland, and 1 of the top goalscorer in the Europa league plus a Colombian International for £16 million, then your off your head. Pish strikers in England go for way more, McBurnie signed for Sheffield United for £20 million, hes pish, joelinton signed for Newcastle for £40 million hes pish,

The club value their asset at £20M, there’s weeks left of the window, stop flapping ffs.
That's the problem.We need a few players in and his money will allow us to do that.If it drags on to deadline day then we won't be able to reinforce the team

That's the problem.We need a few players in and his money will allow us to do that.If it drags on to deadline day then we won't be able to reinforce the team

It will get done mate, have some faith. There will be deals getting done in the background.

Wow, it's a wonder some people on here still have a shirt on their back.

We didn't get what we wanted from Lille though they offered 16 million, so sell him for a lot less than that???

A striker is the most sought after commodity in football and there is still plenty of time left in the transfer window. Chill!

Apart from Lille offering 16m.

We don't get what we want (or close to it) then he stays.

Get him back in action, lose some weight and let his goals do the talking for the winter transfer window.

Problem solved, then Roofe,Itten and JD can take over from there.

Get him back in action, lose some weight and let his goals do the talking for the winter transfer window.

Problem solved, then Roofe,Itten and JD can take over from there.

He doesn't want to be here.
We will get nothing from him from here on in.
He has to go, and quickly.

Well his value won't go up if he doesn't play
We aren’t looking for his value to go up just for it to be met. It’s not a given things are beyond repair, that is all speculation.
If his valuation isn’t met he could play his way back into Gerrards plans with good form. A good euro return keeps his stock high and in hindsight he will have just missed a couple of games.
Folk are going on as if he’s done a Messi refusing to train etc.

Back