Most intense rangers moment as a bear?

Helicopter Sunday at Easter Road. From the moment the news filtered through that Motherwell equalised against celtic, my head started buzzing and I thought I was going to explode with tension hoping for the final whistle in both matches.

Novo penalty v Fiorentina - couldn't believe we were one kick away from the UEFA Cup Final. Wasn't in Italy for it, remember 5 or 6 of us standing in a line in city centre bar with our arms around each others shoulders waiting for the kick. Remember when the ref told Novo to check the ball was on the spot the camera showing Novo's face and I thought the wee man looks cool as fxxk.

1-1 v celtic at Ibrox - Big Albertz sets up Erik Bo Anderson for a late double. I collapsed when Erik made it 2-1. When the third went in complete and utter relief - I couldn't even move to celebrate - just stood there letting it sink in as there was bedlam around me.

1-0 v celtic at Hampden, Davie Robertson harshly sent off early doors, the filth pummeled us but we broke away and Super Ally blasted us in front before half time. As always Goram denied the scum in the second half and relief as the final whistle sounded.

Penalty shoot out v celtic at Hampden. Watching Nicky Law step up to take our last penalty I felt so sorry for the guy running up to take that kick - he had been taking a bit of stick for under par performances - was praying he could keep his nerves and finish the job. He did. Derry's Walls belted out from the Rangers end as Rogic shat himself and blasted over and then bedlam.

Nacho Novos penalty is the most nerve racking but enjoyable moment I've felt as a Rangers fan.

Still love to watch it on youtube. Have never watched the final back though since 2008.

Greegs's penalty save against Smartarse at Ibrox. The couple of minutes leading up to the all or nothing title saving finger tip round his left hand post were excrutiating.

The remaining time of the 1973 Cup Final after we went up 3-2.

1975 title clinching minutes after we got it to the required 1-1.

Rangers 6 Dunfermline 1 title winning game (a level of tension throughout the game).

At all of the above but by far my worst was the remaining time after Moscow Dynamo got it back to 2-3 in the 1972 ECWC Final. Listened to that on the radio but actually had to leave the room for fear of a heart attack (at the ripe old age of 14).

I wasn't at Easter Road for Helicopter Sunday but I was strangely okay throughout that afternoon as I had this unshakeable good feeling about the game beforehand (probably thanks to Big Marv! :D )

As intense moments go it's got to be Novo followed by Arteta.

A more prolonged period of intensity would have to be the night Celtic lost 3-2 to ICT.

Walter is my hero and losing to him was NOT an option. For all Walter had done in his two periods at Rangers, the way he dragged the club back to the top and to the UEFA Cup Final, losing to Neil Lennon would have been devastating.

For 12 days I was begging Rangers just PLEASE win these games.

What a way for Walter's time at Rangers to end.

Back