Motherwell cut away fans allocation

We might call them but they are encouraging their next generation of fans while we stagnate because there is no room at Ibrox bring on our next generations of fans this is why we need to expand Ibrox to get and encourage the next generations of our fans.

I take it you've never been in the Broomloan Rear on a matchday? There are thousands of kids there every home game.

Motherwell have been doing things like this for years and it has never brought a significant numbers of fans in.
They have plenty of room in the Cooper and the one facing the main stand for any extra kids that come.
Motherwell, and others, are turning away opposition fans who want to go to the game and losing out on extra cash. It’s both baffling and infuriating that these clubs want to do this.
There should be as many people as possible inside Scottish football grounds but sadly for whatever reason this doesn’t happen.:(

They are doing a promotion next season where any adult or senior ST holder can bring two kids along to the games for free, so in this instance I think that’s actually a good initiative from them.

Presumably that’s why they think they need the extra seats.

That initiative wont help balance the books in the short term. Need to stay in existence to make nurturing young fans worthwhile.

I take it you've never been in the Broomloan Rear on a matchday? There are thousands of kids there every home game.
I am speaking about teenagers who go on a whim How many times your teenage kids say lets go Ibrox and one of their mates says you will never get a ticket so they don't go,we need to accommodate them because they will be the next generation earning money and we want them to spend it on Rangers.

If they were filling the seats themselves then I would accept this but they are not so it is really a crazy decision.

The fans are being turned away from matches.

Genuinely don’t have an issue with clubs deciding they want more tickets for their fans at their ground. Have an issue when they struggle and come back cap-in-hand and ask us to take the old allocation back and we do it.

It’s a great idea. I’m fed up with our fans spending inflated ticket prices at the daddy clubs,Hope Abergreen and other daddy clubs follow this most stupid idea.

Their stadium etc. but it does seem like poor business idea to essentially knock back guaranteed revenue.

It must be a fucker for the Motherwell fans to be outnumbered at home by Rangers but that's how it is as essentially they aren't an every other week well supported club.

All these teams that cut our allocations. The club should politely accept, but inform them they won’t take any more than the new amount in future even if they increase our allocation again.

All these teams that cut our allocations. The club should politely accept, but inform them they won’t take any more than the new amount in future even if they increase our allocation again.

It's a tough one, they'd be depriving Rangers fans of supporting the team.

Don't see the problem its their stadium and can do what they want. Many on here moaned about the mentally challengeds getting too many away fans but when other teams do it its unacceptable
The difference is we can fill our stadium with our own fans, they cant.

If they can sell enough tickets to their own support then good luck to them. If they can't they will be back to the previous status quo soon enough. We can hardly complain about other clubs cutting away allocations when we limit them ourselves.

So what you are essentially accusing them of is cutting their nose off to spite their face, and you want us to respond by.... cutting our nose off to spite our face?

I hate Motherwell but this seems a decent idea. If we introduced a scheme where you could bring a kid for free we'd need a 100,000 capacity stadium.

Sooner these diddy clubs die the better. There must never be an acceptance of more tickets ever again from any of these clubs by rangers even suppose their arsehole chairmen are on their knees begging us.
They have made their beds. Screw them
Yes the diddy clubs die so what's next we would have no league. And spare me we will move to England crap that's not going to happen

I have no issue at all with any club doing this as long as they can fill the seats with their own supporters. It’s only idiotic behaviour if they do it and purposefully leave seats empty.

6l1mZRO.jpg

no compliants from me, if they are trying to incentivise their support by allowing kids in for free then it’s a good thing imho. It’s their gaff, their rules.

At least it's being announced just now. Everyone knows where they stand and no surprises a few weeks from a game like Kilmarnock where people were expecting a ticket.

Hate them.They acted big men in play off game.Hated the fans team and management.When was the last day Fir park was even had a good couple of thousands in.No too bad youth system.But hate them

We might call them but they are encouraging their next generation of fans while we stagnate because there is no room at Ibrox bring on our next generations of fans this is why we need to expand Ibrox to get and encourage the next generations of our fans.
well thats just a load of piss ive never taken you as a greeting faced wee wean but that post just reeks of you shitting yourself
do you honestly think the current ST holders will be the last rangers fans
ffs get a grip

This is just a fad, its now fashionable for teams to try and show off to their own support,, but its their choice, they can try and fill their own grounds, they’ll most likely fail, its how we react as a support when they do fail,, i for one would like us to say, reduce our allocation, then in the future thats the only allocation we will take,,

If they don’t need us or our money why don’t they drop ticket prices for us when we go there from £28 down to £22 they normally charge..just a thought .

At the end of the day it's their park , if they think it will work , which they obviously do , fair enough, but if and when it fails and they come back asking us to take more briefs we should be telling them to do one.

We did it with the mhankies(and every other club) because we sold STs for those seats. Motherwell are giving away free seats ffs.
Its a pity we couldn't beam it back to Ibrox once they have sold out all of our allocation but that's just too sensible, as the Rangers haters don't want us to get any benefits.

Little big man syndrome like a lot of them up here , could not give a shit . Would like to see the rules change that the home club can fill there grounds with there own fans .

Clueless imbeciles!

Someone needs to show them footage of Rangers fans visiting their grounds in the 60s, 70s and 80s and let them see the cash they could have won.

They did win on the money trail back in the day.

Next season take the visiting stand and no more. Fuuk them. Let them have empty seats.

Back