Press Conference Motherwell v Belgian Phil's Quadruple chasing Gers Pre match press conference

Agree that the player portion of this feels pointless.

The manager one often does, too, but at least he can give updates on injuries and whatnot.

Rolling a player out just seems utterly useless. Couldn’t tell you the last time anything newsworthy came from one.

Training Christmas day might seem a lot, but as someone already said it'll likely not be a full day and they'll see they're family later.

With a winter break only a few weeks away I think he's right to keep us training and pushing til the break.

Training Christmas day might seem a lot, but as someone already said it'll likely not be a full day and they'll see they're family later.

With a winter break only a few weeks away I think he's right to keep us training and pushing til the break.
We play Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day will be a recovery day for those who play and a full session for those who don't.

They will be in from something like 11am-2pm.

I'm on a 12 hour shift Christmas Day and don't look for sympathy so footballers are Rangers FC have absolutely no right to complain. Some earn in a week what I do in a year.

We play Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day will be a recovery day for those who play and a full session for those who don't.

They will be in from something like 11am-2pm.

I'm on a 12 hour shift Christmas Day and don't look for sympathy so footballers are Rangers FC have absolutely no right to complain. Some earn in a week what I do in a year.
Absolutely.

It's not like they're doing a full day of work that would differ from anyone else on Xmas day, so Clement is right to keep pushing them.

Back