Moving Celtic Fans From The Broomloan – MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given ST would have been prepared for renewal a month or so ago, and that the board have not consulted the wider fan base on this issue, it’s not really a surprise that as things stand, things will remain the same for next season

Understandable yes!

However to do it so coldly without comment is driving the wedge between 'us and them' even further into the fissure that is widening almost daily.

Completely ignoring the injuries sustained by our support (including kids) on the last celtc infestation is dispicable .... not Rangers class that. Simply sub par, shoddy and dare I say it? Yes I will, it's plain ignorant.

Disengaged.

Well, at least I am disengaged and a few of my friends are as well.

The 'Know your place hun scum' banner that was permitted to be erected at the piggery sums it up.
The vermin can see the present arrangement for what it is and openly mock it.
There is not a chance in hell their board would accept it, yet ours don't want to dare rock the boat.
I get more and more disillusioned each season in all honesty.

This thread does my nut in. Regardless of how much we all want it this is simply not happening.

The 'Know your place hun scum' banner that was permitted to be erected at the piggery sums it up.
There is not a chance in hell their board would accept it, yet ours don't want to dare rock the boat.

I’m very disillusioned that despite months of talks and bears signing petitions, all the great work by Papasmurf has been in vein .

It appears Robertson has disregarded us and charged ahead with status quo yet again next season .

An utter disgrace .

I’m very disillusioned that despite months of talks and bears signing petitions, all the great work by Papasmurf has been in vein .

It appears Robertson has disregarded us and charged ahead with status quo yet again next season .

An utter disgrace .
Disgrace is the word. Despite some on here defending Robertson he has proved time and time again to be a coward with little regard for the fans.

Disgrace is the word. Despite some on here defending Robertson he has proved time and time again to be a coward with little regard for the fans.

We can’t go on being grateful forever to the board. We must question why - in a constructive manner -

Safe standing-not a word from the board.

Broomloan for bears - not a word from the board ( a meeting with Papasmurf which now seems he was just stalling until renewals)

Disabled facilities - not a word from the board.

New manager- not a word from the board .

Redevelopment of Ibrox - one leaked doc of a remembrance garden and that’s it. Nothing on the portakabins, club shop , jumbotrons, museum, pedestrianisation of edmiston drive. Nothing .

Transparency ? I think not.

I’m not saying it can all be done at once, but the fans should be updated on what’s happening .

This thread does my nut in. Regardless of how much we all want it this is simply not happening.
Really, have you got some inside info I don't have all the figures myself but from what I've done I can say a high percentage in fact a very high percentage want them moved. As been said on here many times if we continue to give them a full stand behind the goals in the near future somebody connected with Rangers is gonna get seriously hurt. Their behaviour is now out of control so much that the Police now tell us that they can't identify exactly who is responsible. Again I've said already they have went from inappropriate flags,to flares some aimed at our players,to assaulting young boys going to games,to tying scarfs round our goalposts to now having flashbangs what's next a full scale pitch invasion which Rangers will prob get the blame for not being able to control a crowd at home. we are not dealing with a crowd here We are not even dealing with decent human beings We are dealing with scum. I honestly hope im I'not the one some day that will have to go to Rangers and say " well we did warn you "

I believe the club see this as more hassle than it's worth hence their attitude towards it thus far.

Renewals are out and next season will be the same.

It's shit but we are stuck with it.

In all seriousness what have the now 2 incarnations of this thread achieved so far?

I believe the club see this as more hassle than it's worth hence their attitude towards it thus far.

In all seriousness what have the now 2 incarnations of this thread achieved so far?

The first one was like a trial run. To iron out the issues.

What you are saying might be absolutely true but out of curiosity have you filled the survey out yet?

Your vote is as vital as mine is, this will enable@Papasmurf and @jf1960 and everyone else who has put time and effort into this to approach SR with proper figures about how disillusioned we as a support are with how that carpet is rolled out by us, stolen by them then had all the garbage that their club hides swept under it.

Really, have you got some inside info I don't have all the figures myself but from what I've done I can say a high percentage in fact a very high percentage want them moved. As been said on here many times if we continue to give them a full stand behind the goals in the near future somebody connected with Rangers is gonna get seriously hurt. Their behaviour is now out of control so much that the Police now tell us that they can't identify exactly who is responsible. Again I've said already they have went from inappropriate flags,to flares some aimed at our players,to assaulting young boys going to games,to tying scarfs round our goalposts to now having flashbangs what's next a full scale pitch invasion which Rangers will prob get the blame for not being able to control a crowd at home. we are not dealing with a crowd here We are not even dealing with decent human beings We are dealing with scum. I honestly hope im I'not the one some day that will have to go to Rangers and say " well we did warn you "

While I’m in complete agreement with jf1960, now that renewals are out it looks like Kanye West is bang on the money.
Once again we are taken for granted and ignored. Why are we, as a club , so soft?

What you are saying might be absolutely true but out of curiosity have you filled the survey out yet?

Your vote is as vital as mine is, this will enable@Papasmurf and @jf1960 and everyone else who has put time and effort into this to approach SR with proper figures about how disillusioned we as a support are with how that carpet is rolled out by us, stolen by them then had all the garbage that their club hides swept under it.
I have mate first day it was posted

Aye.

That was the day any rule book there was between us and the fhilth should have been ripped up,I am totally convinced the scum had the full backing and support from the club for their banners,And how the phuk do you get two blow up dolls into the cesspit blow them up take to the edge of the stand and hang them over without plod or a steward intercepting you Christ only knows,That whole display was orchestrated and allowed to happen with the full backing of Celtic football club.

Correct mate that along with the Blow Up Doll effigies of a Orangeman and a Rangers Fan at the Pedo Dome along with the various attacks and behaviour at our ground. The scarf incident was very lucky not to incite a riot. As I've said many post on this Topic. Get them too fck out the Broomie.[/QUOTE]

That was the day any rule book there was between us and the fhilth should have been ripped up,I am totally convinced the scum had the full backing and support from the club for their banners,And how the phuk do you get two blow up dolls into the cesspit blow them up take to the edge of the stand and hang them over without plod or a steward intercepting you Christ only knows,That whole display was orchestrated and allowed to happen with the full backing of Celtic football club.
Same here mate there is banter and there is some shall we say not so kind banter and then there is a part of being 1st class ars#hole I think we all know now what category they have pinned themselves to

An utter disgrace .

Despite you shouting very loudly for immediate change - maybe the board aren’t going to rush into a decision that has a direct effect on the fans that travel every week on the basis that there is a big thread and a petition on a fans site that has shown time and time again that it is in no way representative of the wider fan base.

No matter how many time you use the words ‘disgrace’ or ‘disregard’ and slag members of the board off who ensured out club is still here, your view will still be as significant/insignificant as all other fans, regardless of the anger that you post with.

It was never going to be rushed through by this season and all rsc’s and the away fans should have a major say in it because it is them who will be shafted.

Despite you shouting very loudly for immediate change - maybe the board aren’t going to rush into a decision that has a direct effect on the fans that travel every week on the basis that there is a big thread and a petition on a fans site that has shown time and time again that it is in no way representative of the wider fan base.

No matter how many time you use the words ‘disgrace’ or ‘disregard’ and slag members of the board off who ensured out club is still here, your view will still be as significant/insignificant as all other fans, regardless of the anger that you post with.

It was never going to be rushed through by this season and all rsc’s and the away fans should have a major say in it because it is them who will be shafted.

Whilst I’m personally in favour of moving them from the Broomloan I realise that it’s a decision that would have to be made following consultation with more than just those who post on a forum but as you say RSC’s and away fans.

The best way for this would be for the club to take the lead, consult with RSC’s, include a questionnaire with season ticket renewals etc. However they have thus far shown nothing to indicate that they are willing to do any of this. On that basis the boards position seems to be one of unwillingness to make any sort of decision on this matter, rushed or otherwise. When you have 50,000 supporters attending Ibrox every week it never fails to astound me how unimportant we appear to be and how little our views and opinions matter to them.

Whilst I’m personally in favour of moving them from the Broomloan I realise that it’s a decision that would have to be made following consultation with more than just those who post on a forum but as you say RSC’s and away fans.

The best way for this would be for the club to take the lead, consult with RSC’s, include a questionnaire with season ticket renewals etc. However they have thus far shown nothing to indicate that they are willing to do any of this. On that basis the boards position seems to be one of unwillingness to make any sort of decision on this matter, rushed or otherwise. When you have 50,000 supporters attending Ibrox every week it never fails to astound me how unimportant we appear to be and how little our views and opinions matter to them.

I agree that the question should be posed to supporters clubs/season ticket holders and especially away fans. I just think it is too late to start trying to make immediate changes when renewals were due out and instead a full season of discussions, consulting the most affected parties and a full insight into the repercussions and also the logistics is sensible rather than being a ‘disgrace’ as some seem to think it is that it isn’t being rushed through now due to a small sample of people.

This is no offence to papasmurf by the way who has clearly put a lot of time and effort into a cause that he feels strongly about and should be commended. Fair play to you indeed.

They’ve been in discussion for months . Overwhelmingly including rsc’s it’s a yes to moving them and there’s been a sizeable number polled so far.

Can I ask how rsc’s would be “ shafted “ by it? Do you just mean piggery allocation being cut?

They’ve been in discussion for months . Overwhelmingly including rsc’s it’s a yes to moving them and there’s been a sizeable number polled so far.

Can I ask how rsc’s would be “ shafted “ by it? Do you just mean piggery allocation being cut?

This can’t be rushed through in a couple of months before a season ticket renewal date. There will be lots to sort out after it’s established whether there is an appetite for change amongst the people who actually attend away games outside of the poll on FF.

And Yes the people who go to the piggery lose their tickets whereas the people who don’t go to the piggery lose nothing. That’s why they are the ones being shafted potentially.

If it is as resounding as you seem to believe amongst people who follow rangers home and away then change should be pushed for in an appropriate time frame I.e next season. However I don’t think it’s as cut and dry as you suggest outside of the realms of FF.

Thinking home game against hearts for the leaflet drop? What do we think.

To say I am disappointed with the clubs approach to the renewals is an understatement.

I wish I was in a position to make decisions. How hard would it have been to issue a questionaire as part of the renewal process on many issues/opportunities

Should I also mention it’s more than a month since our fans got injured and not a single word from our club. I’m ashamed for them.

To say I am disappointed with the clubs approach to the renewals is an understatement.

I wish I was in a position to make decisions. How hard would it have been to issue a questionaire as part of the renewal process on many issues/opportunities

Should I also mention it’s more than a month since our fans got injured and not a single word from our club. I’m ashamed for them.

No wonder the scum feel all but invincible

Whatever you think boss. I'm not fussed either way but the 3pm v Kilmarnock is our last home game and I think that might be better, food for thought and that.

I'm happy to help when duty calls as you know mate.

true but sad, on the positive side they were appalled apparently?

Hearts game should be the target.
If we wait for the Killie game, then any issues or things we may have missed can't be resolved.
If we aim for the Hearts game we still have another game after that.
I'm also being a wee bit selfish because I'll be on holiday and don't want to miss oit on doing my bit to rid our stand of the paedos.

It’s absolutely disgraceful. I asked the SLO if the club were going to say anything about it and I’ve had no reply. I asked via Twitter.
Did this guy ever explain what happened to the secondary ticketing scheme tickets for the match against them or just keep dodging that too?

The fact there are so few on this thread that are against this Action Plan comes as great comfort to me.

So to the many who are willing to press on regardless, a small message to my hardy brethren:

Winston-Churchill-quotes-a-pessimist-sees-the-difficulty-in-every-opportunity-an-optimist-sees-the-opportunity-in-every-difficulty.jpg

We can’t go on being grateful forever to the board. We must question why - in a constructive manner -

Safe standing-not a word from the board.

Broomloan for bears - not a word from the board ( a meeting with Papasmurf which now seems he was just stalling until renewals)

Disabled facilities - not a word from the board.

New manager- not a word from the board .

Redevelopment of Ibrox - one leaked doc of a remembrance garden and that’s it. Nothing on the portakabins, club shop , jumbotrons, museum, pedestrianisation of edmiston drive. Nothing .

Transparency ? I think not.

I’m not saying it can all be done at once, but the fans should be updated on what’s happening .
We are just customers to the Robertsons of this world

Absolutely disgusting :mad:

Different stadiums I know, but watching the Manc derby yesterday, Utd were giving an area behind the goal, upper and lower, segregated and City had the rest of the end. It can be done.

Please let’s stop this now- no splitting stands no compromising.
In the corner the same as the rest of the away support. It really is that simple

If they cut our allocation at the piggery so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back