Murdo Fraser - a lone voice

John Swinney says “ it’s regrettable”

Just regrettable, bigotry, racism, xenophobia, scummy fans acting like animals is “just regrettable”

translation; it’s England’s problem not ours

bunch of c*nts
Another translation “but our party and our core voter agree with every word so what is there to criticise?”
“That it was the Rangers support who were berated and demonised appeases our core voter even more and given that said Rangers support don’t give a feck and actually still vote for us, despite our overt hatred for them, means we can continue to use the Rangers support as our own personal punchbag. It’s a win-win.

Can't stand Murdo Fraser. He's a headline chaser who doesn't follow things up. An opportunist who's only interested in pretending to be on our side to secure votes.
Still the only one creating the headline we’ve been look in for .
Actually, thinking of that, where are our lot!
Where are our club protests about the double standards?

Can't stand Murdo Fraser. He's a headline chaser who doesn't follow things up. An opportunist who's only interested in pretending to be on our side to secure votes.

He is a Rangers fan so I would suspect he is actually on our side.

The issue Murdo Fraser has is that absolutely nobody is publicly backing him up.

All these MSPs having a go at us had useful idiots within various community groups, local businesses, media and GCC as well as the usual "anti sectarianism" groups willing not only to complain and moan and magnify any issues but to lie about it as well.

Fraser has nobody - we have no groups set up defending our community or highlighting the violence and abuse we face every day in the same way as NBM, CIO and FAC do for their communities. These groups are constantly on the look out for any instance of what they perceive as wrongdoing against their community.

As much as we disagree with these groups, they are setting the narrative. They have go to people like Haggerty or Findlay - both bigots and liars - for talk shows or debate programs while nobody represents us. They lay the foundations for their politicians like Useless and Dornan and that speccy ginger prick whose name escapes me to build on

We do nothing - we sit and piss and moan about it on online forums. There are a few exceptions to this on here but as a group our influence really should be as powerful as anything else out there.

Well done Murdo Fraser.

And this from a Labour Councillor :oops:

The 'othering' of Rangers fans is of concern to anyone who genuinely cares about a diverse society in Scotland where differences are (at the very least) tolerated.

There has never been less actual sectarianism in my lifetime, yet all I see from down here are bigoted morons weaponising phrases like 'anti-Irish racism' in a dishonest attempt to cash in politically, for their own petty ends.

The sad truth is it's only ever Tories who speak for us, and the Tories will be unelectable in Scotland for a very long time as there are just too many Scots who will never vote for them under any circumstances.

It makes the narrative as Tory = Rangers = Unionist and massively marginalises Rangers fans. There should be loads of Labour and Lib Dem politicians who are also anti separation who speak up for the blatant double standards, but it would seem they are more afraid of being on the side of Tories and Rangers than they are on being right.
I keep thinking the opposition parties in Scotland must be pretty close to their voting numbers nadir, only their core voter is still on their side, so must now now look to climb up again.
I must be wrong because I cannot think of another reason why opposition parties aren’t in the Nats faces in situations like this.

Well done Murdo Fraser.

And this from a Labour Councillor :oops:

The 'othering' of Rangers fans is of concern to anyone who genuinely cares about a diverse society in Scotland where differences are (at the very least) tolerated.

There has never been less actual sectarianism in my lifetime, yet all I see from down here are bigoted morons weaponising phrases like 'anti-Irish racism' in a dishonest attempt to cash in politically, for their own petty ends.
So why are Labour so quiet?

You have to wonder why he’s a lone voice, out with the one policy party there must be other Rangers supporting MSPs?

They will stand up to the SNP when they can get a headline. Then they slip into the shadows.

What happened to Tory MSP and the Celtic Boys Club abuse ?

He got the headline and disappeared.
Exactly.

Murdo Fraser is a chocolate fireguard of a politician. I sent him some social media messages prior to the title lift asking what pressure hed put on Govt to help alleviate or even avoid the impending bad press we were gonna get.

Not a peep. It was an open goal as well as we knew all this was being planned for the Euros.

He is a Rangers fan so I would suspect he is actually on our side.

The issue Murdo Fraser has is that absolutely nobody is publicly backing him up.

All these MSPs having a go at us had useful idiots within various community groups, local businesses, media and GCC as well as the usual "anti sectarianism" groups willing not only to complain and moan and magnify any issues but to lie about it as well.

Fraser has nobody - we have no groups set up defending our community or highlighting the violence and abuse we face every day in the same way as NBM, CIO and FAC do for their communities. These groups are constantly on the look out for any instance of what they perceive as wrongdoing against their community.

As much as we disagree with these groups, they are setting the narrative. They have go to people like Haggerty or Findlay - both bigots and liars - for talk shows or debate programs while nobody represents us. They lay the foundations for their politicians like Useless and Dornan and that speccy ginger prick whose name escapes me to build on

We do nothing - we sit and piss and moan about it on online forums. There are a few exceptions to this on here but as a group our influence really should be as powerful as anything else out there.

I wonder how much of the outcry on twitter actually makes out into real life? Most people dont even know who folk like Haggerty are, its a massive echo chamber and it certainly doesnt spread any further than Scotland. Nobody down south cares. Even when the politicians get involved - i still doubt anyone really notices. They might tut or go "fckin Rangers" along to a debate show in the radio but after that its back to whatever else is going on in their lives. Basically, if they hate us, they hated us before and they'll always hate us.

Sometimes I just think, %^*& em - life's too short to care.

I wonder how much of the outcry on twitter actually makes out into real life? Most people dont even know who folk like Haggerty are, its a massive echo chamber and it certainly doesnt spread any further than Scotland. Nobody down south cares. Even when the politicians get involved - i still doubt anyone really notices. They might tut or go "fckin Rangers" along to a debate show in the radio but after that its back to whatever else is going on in their lives. Basically, if they hate us, they hated us before and they'll always hate us.

Sometimes I just think, %^*& em - life's too short to care.

If it was only them on twitter mate I'd agree but it isn't.

They are making it onto mainstream TV and radio shows, they are shouting far louder than we ever have.

They have the ear of politicians who are not only listening but share their views. As much as it disgusts me to say it, these politicians have the power to change laws in Scotland and make things extremely uncomfortable for our community.

So what's the difference between working class areas in England and Scotland?

They were all under the same Thatcher led Conservative government, yet it doesn't stop the English areas voting Tory now.

For the record, Ross polled more at the last election than Davidson did at the previous one.

He also increased the gap between Tory and Labour, despite the fanfare surrounding Sarwar's leadership.
The difference, sadly, is obvious.

There isn't a massive number of working class English people poisoned by religious division and nationalist resentment.

The difference, sadly, is obvious.

There isn't a massive number of working class English people poisoned by religious division and nationalist resentment.

So basically fuuck all to do with Thatcher, but plenty to do with Roman Catholicism and being anti British then?

The tartan fanny sporran legion vote snp to a man. They won't risk losing votes for their precious but hopefully never to happen independence. By demonising our support they know they will be loved by all these kilted republican union hating bigoted fuds.

I'm the product of a Glasgow tenement my family areloyalists unionists and conservatives snp are scum of the earth and pro catholic

I'll celebrate for days on end, the day we see these absolute f.ucking roasters lose their majority and we have a Unionist government.

If every bear in Scotland voted conservative we could overthrow the SNP. Any bear voting Lib Dem’s , labour or any other party is basically giving the SNP a vote , a party who have got to the point of open hatred of the club we love . People seem to forget the conservatives gained the second most votes of any party in Scotland .
myself and a lot of others voted labour in the last election(glasgow south). it was a tactical vote and i wont be going down that road again. the conservative party are the only party willing to take on the snp to a man/woman.

A starting point would be peaceful protests highlighting the inadequacies of the snp, no flags just banners and placards with statements on them .Things would surely evolve from there
i disagree. we sdhould reclaim the saltire. the snp have bastardised it to suit their agenda of hate. fly saltires with a big red NO on it.

John Swinney says “ it’s regrettable”

Just regrettable, bigotry, racism, xenophobia, scummy fans acting like animals is “just regrettable”

translation; it’s England’s problem not ours

bunch of c*nts

It’s unfortunate that I can only “like” this post.

So much truth in it

Imagine supposed rangers fans like him and slim Jim still voting SNP after all the shit that’s come our way from them since March .
Simple, they love Krankie and being lied to more than Rangers

believing all the Cult/SF propaganda

Last edited:
i disagree. we sdhould reclaim the saltire. the snp have bastardised it to suit their agenda of hate. fly saltires with a big red NO on it.
I was more referring to the union flag as the point would be lost, they would just report that as a loyalist /unionist protest rather than anti snp which it would be intended

Back