My Blue Room (small update)

As a man recently retired from the trade, the room is absolutely excellent. Congratulations on your great idea. 55 will be so sweet.

Someone was asking for this to be bumped. Just realised all the photobucket links were down. o_O

Have reloaded them on another hosting site so hopefully they'll last for a bit again.

Got a new picture to put up later in the week too, hopefully!

Someone was asking for this to be bumped. Just realised all the photobucket links were down. o_O

Have reloaded them on another hosting site so hopefully they'll last for a bit again.

Got a new picture to put up later in the week too, hopefully!
Thank you so much for bumping this. Really enjoyed seeing the progress and well done, it looks fantastic. Do you get to use it as often as you'd like?

Thank you so much for bumping this. Really enjoyed seeing the progress and well done, it looks fantastic. Do you get to use it as often as you'd like?

As often as I like would be every evening from about 6pm to midnight...so no or I'd be divorced (and an alcoholic)! :D

In all seriousness though, yes. I'm in it all the time. Don't get to away games much these days at all so it's where I watch any Rangers away game.

If I'm doing work away from the office in the evening, I'll just set my laptop up in there and stick my paperwork on the bar and have the football on in the background.

My mates come over and we use it once or twice a month for playing PS4 as we're all just big kids and it's pretty much the meeting place for any big game at Ibrox where we're all having a bevvy before going to the match.

As a family we use it for movie nights with our kids too so it's not just me in it all the time and the wife has her pals over using it too. If they're just out locally for dinner, they'll come back here for drinks rather than going to the pub.

It's really been worth it. I'm delighted how it's turned out.

Glad to hear you, family and friends are using your room so much.
I have enjoyed seeing your project unfold with your photos and updates during that period.
Congragulations to everyone that has helped you get to the finish line.
The quality of work and attention to detail is quite simply Superb. :)):))

Lets hope our team delivers some Silverware soon and you can all sit back in your surroundings and enjoy a wee small "dram" :p

Gony sound really creepy but I've always fancied something like this myself and would love to see it for myself. I'd be willing to bet the pictures don't even do it justice bud but even so that really does look class. The woodwork to mimic Ibrox is an especially cool feature. Congratulations on an outstanding effort and I hope you and yours enjoy many a fine Rangers victory in there.

Absolutely Fantabulous Laudrup 1 , What team do you support BTW ? ;) :)) .

;)

Thanks for all the positive comments folks. Always nice to see the work appreciated.

Im sitting on the new stools watching the City v Chelsea game, with the black couches in view wondering whether it's worth getting them recovered too! :))

I probably shouldn't. ;)

Last edited:
;)

Thanks for all the positive comments folks. Always nice to see the work appreciated.

Im sitting on the new stools watching the City v Chelsea game, with the black couches in view wondering whether it's worth getting them recovered too! :))

I probably shouldn't. ;)
Superb work.
Guy near me does some superb Rangers upholstering mate.

;)

I probably shouldn't. ;)
Do you ever get your head nipped if your asked to do something in the house and you say you’ll look at it later with something like “ NO ! But if it was your Rangers shed needing fixed I wouldn’t even need to ask , you would be out there like shot , in fact you would be as well living in it ! “ ;) :)):)):))

Do you ever get your head nipped if your asked to do something in the house and you say you’ll look at it later with something like “ NO ! But if it was your Rangers shed needing fixed I wouldn’t even need to ask , you would be out there like shot , in fact you would be as well living in it ! “ ;) :)):)):))

Ah, I see you've met my wife! :))

To be fair to me, at the rate she spends money, she cant fucking moan at me sorting a few things out for myself from time to time.

She knows a threat to me living in it wouldn't work. It's like sending the kids to their rooms where their iPads and tele are. :)

Couch upgrade done then. Not much left to do now...

giphy.gif

I feel ashamed. I have a good sized to big brickwork shed and i can hardly set a foot in it for the clutter. I hold my head in shame.

I will say I will be developing rooms up in the loft so maybe I can do something there. Brilliant mate.

Ah, I see you've met my wife! :))

To be fair to me, at the rate she spends money, she cant fucking moan at me sorting a few things out for myself from time to time.

She knows a threat to me living in it wouldn't work. It's like sending the kids to their rooms where their iPads and tele are. :)
Not guilty M’Lud to meeting the wife but I can well imagine the scene if I was doing what your doing , I get the old head nipped now and then about my wee room , Your never out of there watching football and messing about with guitars or on that Follow Follow . I think they are all sisters mate and just don’t realise how lucky they are to have us ;) .

This is outstanding. My Rangers Cave currently has a pop art picture of Ibrox, some barscarf place mats and a barscarf draped along the back of the sofa. Must do better!

Back