My Blue Room (small update)

Absolutely feckin amazing, can I get an invite please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Thought the OP was coming on here to tell us that he'd smashed the place up after last night. Couldn't have blamed him if he had.

I was at the game (fortunately?) and went to the pub after it to calm down. Might have put a controller through the screen otherwise right enough.

Very nice mate , a wee word of advice , Don't put too many flags up or it will start to look like The Golden Last in Benidorm.
Very nice mate , a wee word of advice , Don't put too many flags up or it will start to look like The Golden Last in Benidorm.
cheers pal, it’s in my garage so most of the flags are at the back right are to cover the boiler etc

Fixed, good spot :eek:

Can’t take much credit, @Laudrup1 done the editing & final draft :)

Just thought it would be something different & a lot of folk maybe not seen it outwith FF, getting a good response on social media :)

Should get a couple of the old boys from Erskine up to watch the occasional game in style, with a wee hauf charger :))

Doesn’t have make you smile with delight and at the same time depressed with jealousy when you see these man made bluerooms.

Fekkin magnificent .....ya lucky ****

Seriously, magnificent stuff guys. Absolutely fantastic.

Same mate, i was reading the article by @ID10 this morning with a wee Angel on one shoulder saying "That really is amazing & great to see" & a wee Devil on the other one saying "%^*& you Ross Matheson, i'm lucky to get the living room to myself once a month" :))

Get your auld mans before and after pictures of the rebuild in there somewhere. That truly is a Bear Pit.

I'm planning on having a wee family section on the side of the tall unit. Pics of the kids at their first games etc. Cracking idea to put some of my Dad's photos up there too.

Last edited:
Anyone know where the picture frames for the strips are from??

I got them in Au Naturale years ago. It's closed down long back now unfortunately which is a shame as they were absolutely perfect for the job. I've not been able to find something similar since that didn't cost a fortune.

I got them in Au Naturale years ago. It's closed down long back now unfortunately which is a shame as they were absolutely perfect for the job. I've not been able to find something similar since that didn't cost a fortune.
Nightmare mate, been looking for a while myself tbh.

June 18 update. Couple of additions today.

A friend's nephew is currently doing rather well with our u20s and he got me this after a bit of a struggle to free up a strip as they're apparently in demand with the Ashley carry on.

Plus this ahead of the WC starting soon...

Feb 2019 Update

Finally got round to putting a 2nd screen in. Managed to get the feeds to it and the projector separately so I can have the live game on the big screen and SSN on for the scores coming in.

Built my gallows gantry too. Happy with that for £20's worth of wood.

Outstanding effort well done.

Not sure if posted properly, if so this is my wee effort at tidying up my auld shed. Not a patch on the other guys but I hope to add and upgrade along the way.

Last edited:
any more updates on this pal ? hope ur ready for 55

Nothing much in the last couple of months.

Next plan is to put an AC system in.

It never needs much heating at all but drawing warm air out of it is impossible with no windows in it.

Any bears fancy a homer?

Nothing much in the last couple of months.

Next plan is to put an AC system in.

It never needs much heating at all but drawing warm air out of it is impossible with no windows in it.

Any bears fancy a homer?

Suggestion.
Leave the door wide open and turn the sound up to level 11.;)

Back