My unfortunate half time

My hand was broken when I was out in Seville at the square when k tried to pick up a beachball and someone tried to volley it at the same time. Hand was like a haggis by the end of the game

Ooft mate that’s brutal. My brother broke a bone in his arm I think during the 55 celebrations. Had to climb over a temp fencing to get out the crowd and slipped on a beer bottle in the ground. Carried on through bravado but next day it looked like it’s gone through a mincer.

Ooft mate that’s brutal. My brother broke a bone in his arm I think during the 55 celebrations. Had to climb over a temp fencing to get out the crowd and slipped on a beer bottle in the ground. Carried on through bravado but next day it looked like it’s gone through a mincer.
Felt like the guy from scary movie 2 when I was trying to clap

Lying wide awake in my ward, still so sore. Having to operate in the next couple of days broke it in two places.
I was hoping you didn’t need an Operation mate, that’s a b astard, try and elevate your foot as much as you can as that will help with the swelling, all the best.

House mate upstairs downstairs need to walk from car park %^*& knows how
FFS that’s a nightmare, I got out after 1 night as I stay in a one level flat with no stairs, after your operation the Physio‘s will need to sign you off to get out, you will need to prove you can hop about on your crutches, they will send someone to your property to fit a board on your bath so you can have a shower etc

Read my previous post what’s in front of you and get those pish pots from the hospital on release or from Amazon, here’s the damage I done to mine and incision.

Last edited:
FFS that’s a nightmare, I got out after 1 night as I stay in a one level flat with no stairs, after your operation the Physio‘s will need to sign you off to get out, you will need to prove you can hop about on your crutches, they will send someone to your property to fit a board on your bath so you can have a shower etc

Read my previous post what’s in front of you and get those pish pots from the hospital on release or from Amazon, here’s the damage I done to mine and incision.
Ooft that is a shocker mate. My INR blood level is too high so can’t get op for at least w couple of days. Was hoping to get it done and over with it’s still killing me.

Oops

Watching the game working from home and stood up to go for a piss at half time. Tripped over my own flip flop and broke my ankle and now in ambulance on the gas and air.

What a complete fud.
working from home you can take a piss anytime and the boss wont know you have been drinking.
do you get sick pay working from home.

flip flops and high heels have a lot to answer for :p

33 years? How many times you had to glue the sole back on? Is there any sole left to glue back on? :))
I go through at least 4 pairs a year then they get demoted for work, dog walking, DIY and the special colour ones used for special occasions:)

SuperSambaLoyal

Hope the OP is on the mend

Plenty of Red wine with the meds helps……

Enjoy that Codiene Bubble

I go through at least 4 pairs a year then they get demoted for work, dog walking, DIY and the special colour ones used for special occasions:)

SuperSambaLoyal

Hope the OP is on the mend

Plenty of Red wine with the meds helps……

Enjoy that Codiene Bubble
Codeine Bubble is class :) Love it Get Well Soon OP

No mate in for the next couple of days then they are operating. I’m on warfarin due to my heart condition so that needs to be at a certain level to operate. Don’t mind being in here to be honest I’m used to it just tough at night as I can’t get settled.
How are you doing today mate ?

No mate in for the next couple of days then they are operating. I’m on warfarin due to my heart condition so that needs to be at a certain level to operate. Don’t mind being in here to be honest I’m used to it just tough at night as I can’t get settled.
You don’t have your problems to seek mate, after my ankle operation I had to jag my stomach for 6 weeks incase of blood clots, when you think your getting out please line up your doctor to have a painkiller prescription ready on that day as the hospital might not give you any painkillers as they never gave me any.

At night is a nightmare trying to get a sleep with all the monitor alarms going off and nurses waking you up to take your blood pressure and not to mention the lovely food.

I hope it all goes well for you and you're out of hospital soon.

o8bxFy2.gif

Fell at home 4 weeks ago and fractured my right shoulder then fell walking home from Ibrox after the West Ham game and fractured the left.

The second one was a result of being unable to hold in a shite for another 20 minutes and had to disappear into trees in Pollok park. Tripped over a fallen branch.

The pain of trying to fasten up my trousers that night will live with me forever.

This story really deserves a thread of it's own.
Shouldn't laugh at your misfortune, but I'm giggling like a wee schoolboy here :)

Get well soon both, the bears are going down like flies, Ibrox will be half empty.

Back