My unfortunate half time

Watching the game working from home and stood up to go for a piss at half time. Tripped over my own flip flop and broke my ankle and now in ambulance on the gas and air.

What a complete fud.
I think you’ve just given me the kick up the arse I need to buy a new pair as my current ones are falling apart pal! Been very lucky nearly tripping over them a few times this last year.

Get well soon.

Been wearing mine round the pool last 10 days :) been up mountains in them, played numerous sports and ive got feet like baby's after 33 loyal years of service The Ultimate trainer
33 years? How many times you had to glue the sole back on? Is there any sole left to glue back on? :))

I read this out in my bus immediately after the game

We all had a rare laugh

Then we all wished that unlucky bastard well

Take care freen

If suffering a broken bone is what it takes for Rangers to get the three points every week, it’s a risk I’m willing to let you take.

Fucking ambulance for a broken ankle, ya big girl's blouse. :))

I broke my ankle and hobbled to the bookies to put a line on with the £2 my wee ma gave me for a taxi. (aye, it was a long time ago.)

I am currently sitting here with two fractured shooders having made my way to the QE hospital on public transport.

After 3 weeks of virtual immobility and after several failed attempts, last night I successfully completed a chug to a satisfactory conclusion.

Man up ffs, mate.
How did you fracture both shoulders chug related as well?

How did you fracture both shoulders chug related as well?
Fell at home 4 weeks ago and fractured my right shoulder then fell walking home from Ibrox after the West Ham game and fractured the left.

The second one was a result of being unable to hold in a shite for another 20 minutes and had to disappear into trees in Pollok park. Tripped over a fallen branch.

The pain of trying to fasten up my trousers that night will live with me forever.

Fell at home 4 weeks ago and fractured my right shoulder then fell walking home from Ibrox after the West Ham game and fractured the left.

The second one was a result of being unable to hold in a shite for another 20 minutes and had to disappear into trees in Pollok park. Tripped over a fallen branch.

The pain of trying to fasten up my trousers that night will live with me forever.
At least you didn't shite yourself.

Did you trip pre or post shite? If pre, how did ya manage to wipe wi 2 fractured shoulders? :))

You got a stookie on each arm

I got metal plates put in my arm and shoulder after falling down Ben Venue last year. See if you can get better pain killers, I was out my nut before it :)
I’m actually going to ring the wee bell and get a nurse to fetch some morphine no chance I’ll sleep otherwise. I have a lot of other health issues so my tolerance to painkillers is pretty high so I need some more.,

Was that from a broken arm I take it?

Fucking ambulance for a broken ankle, ya big girl's blouse. :))

I broke my ankle and hobbled to the bookies to put a line on with the £2 my wee ma gave me for a taxi. (aye, it was a long time ago.)

I am currently sitting here with two fractured shooders having made my way to the QE hospital on public transport.

After 3 weeks of virtual immobility and after several failed attempts, last night I successfully completed a chug to a satisfactory conclusion.

Man up ffs, mate.
Honestly I was screaming like a wee jessy and don’t deny it. Never felt pain like it.

Are you out the hospital now?
No mate in for the next couple of days then they are operating. I’m on warfarin due to my heart condition so that needs to be at a certain level to operate. Don’t mind being in here to be honest I’m used to it just tough at night as I can’t get settled.

No mate in for the next couple of days then they are operating. I’m on warfarin due to my heart condition so that needs to be at a certain level to operate. Don’t mind being in here to be honest I’m used to it just tough at night as I can’t get settled.
You have my sympathy mate I was in for 5 nights a few years back you are at the mercy of whoever else is in a ward with you if you get any sleep

I’m actually going to ring the wee bell and get a nurse to fetch some morphine no chance I’ll sleep otherwise. I have a lot of other health issues so my tolerance to painkillers is pretty high so I need some more.,

Was that from a broken arm I take it?

Yeah. Was gutted they wouldn't give me any to bring home. :)

There’s an eejit in been quite aggresive to the nurses but one of the Paisley nurses basically made him shit himself.
When I was in a guy was hiding cutlery to take home and kill his wife nurses warned us that he had a thing for blondes but not to worry as he had a band on that when he passed a certain point of the ward it set an alarm off. My wife got me a wheel chair to go down for a fag one night coming back up the alarm started going off and my wheel chair started slowing down as my wife went past me with the guy following be chased by security.

When I was in a guy was hiding cutlery to take home and kill his wife nurses warned us that he had a thing for blondes but not to worry as he had a band on that when he passed a certain point of the ward it set an alarm off. My wife got me a wheel chair to go down for a fag one night coming back up the alarm started going off and my wheel chair started slowing down as my wife went past me with the guy following be chased by security.
That’s nuts mate it’s a terrible situation but hospitals should have police security. My birds mum is on Inverclyde and last week the police were surrounded some guy shouting and swearing infront of kids and making a total scene. For half an hour the cops just stood there like it was a big conference instead of just lifting him.

My hand was broken when I was out in Seville at the square when k tried to pick up a beachball and someone tried to volley it at the same time. Hand was like a haggis by the end of the game

Back