MyGers and Rangers TV

StansgRFC

If you go the the ‘no memberships available page’ and sign into your Rangers .Account it works apparently, according to a post by the SLO yesterday.

Also to use the £25 voucher you need to email the Ticket Centre:

Talk about timing cheers VB.

DavidSmith

If you go the the ‘no memberships available page’ and sign into your Rangers Account it works apparently, according to a post by the SLO yesterday.

FAQs page working fine for me.

Also to use the £25 voucher you need to email the Ticket Centre:

I’ve emailed the ticket office to ask them to credit the £25 voucher off RTV. Hopefully hear from them in next couple of days!
Just a small point I know, but is the £25 deducted from the full annual RTV cost of £60 or is it deducted from £54 (the annual cost for members who have joined MyGers)?

RH-Ibrox

Official Ticketer
I bought the annual RTV but didn’t do it through the link in the my gers email (only just read about it) did enter my Rangers number but it Cost £60. Not worried about the £6 but should it still be linked to my account for the points?

erskine bear

I bought the annual RTV but didn’t do it through the link in the my gers email (only just read about it) did enter my Rangers number but it Cost £60. Not worried about the £6 but should it still be linked to my account for the points?
I bought it through MYGERS originally. They didn't take the money immediately (weird) so they cancelled it a week later as i didn't have any money. Just re-bought there and paid £60, hope i get the points.

@Greg Marshall any ideas mate ?.

Last edited:

StansgRFC

All sorted for me and the wee one. Delighted she’ll get a little memento from the club for joining.
It’ll take pride of place in her bedroom much to the wife’s annoyance.

mandingo

Official Ticketer
I clicked the link through mygers email so sign uo for RTV and been charged £54. I thought this was free?

karanja

This may be query that @Valley Bluenose can answer as he seems well clued up on Rangerstv.

I am in the UK but was wondering if it is still possible to pay the $299 for a full annual unlimited subscription and use it to watch live all the games.

DavidSmith

I clicked the link through mygers email so sign uo for RTV and been charged £54. I thought this was free?
I think £54 is the correct rate (including the discount for MyGers members) via the link on the confirmation email.
I’ve also emailed the ticket office to ask them to arrange for the £25 voucher to be used as part payment for RTV.

Last edited:

mandingo

Official Ticketer
I think £54 is the correct rate (with discount) for MyGers members via the link on the confirmation email.
I’ve also emailed the ticket office to ask them to arrange for the £25 voucher to be used as part payment for RTV.
I was under the impression this would be free for ST holders due to not being able to attend games?

DavidSmith

I was under the impression this would be free for ST holders due to not being able to attend games?
You won’t need to subscribe to RTV to watch any Behind Closed Door home matches.
I think, according to what I’ve read on here, season ticket holders will probably get some sort of pin to enter to watch these matches!
Hopefully someone on here will clarify/confirm!

mandingo

Official Ticketer
You won’t need to subscribe to RTV to watch any Behind Closed Door home matches.
I think, according to what I’ve read on here, season ticket holders will probably get some sort of pin to enter to watch these matches!
Ive made a (unt of it then lol

Valley Bluenose

This may be query that @Valley Bluenose can answer as he seems well clued up on Rangerstv.

I am in the UK but was wondering if it is still possible to pay the $299 for a full annual unlimited subscription and use it to watch live all the games.
To watch all live games on RangersTV you either need to be overseas or use a VPN that disguises your location to show you overseas.

Current price of the Overseas Unlimited package is £240 for the year or £24 per month. You will need a VPN as well and you will only see those prices offered if you sign up either from overseas or with your VPN showing you overseas.

Note this is entirely separate from the virtual season ticket for home games.

Valley Bluenose

Hopefully someone on here will clarify/confirm!
Ive made a (unt of it then lol
The virtual season ticket to watch home games that are played behind closed doors is entirely separate to any form of RangersTV subscription. You do not require a RangersTV subscription to watch the home BCD games, if you are a season ticket holder you will be emailed a PIN or Access Code that will allow you to view them.

karanja

To watch all live games on RangersTV you either need to be overseas or use a VPN that disguises your location to show you overseas.

Current price of the Overseas Unlimited package is £240 for the year or £24 per month. You will need a VPN as well and you will only see those prices offered if you sign up either from overseas or with your VPN showing you overseas.

Note this is entirely separate from the virtual season ticket for home games.
Hi VB thanks for the reply.I dipped into the thread because my RangersTV Plus (annual subscription £96) is up today.
My RTV subscription is linked to my Rangers Number and my MyGers account.I know the score about the VPN but anyone checking any new subscription will know I'm in the UK as all the UK info is linked.
I don't want to pay the $299 and get no access.

Valley Bluenose

Hi VB thanks for the reply.I dipped into the thread because my RangersTV Plus (annual subscription £96) is up today.
My RTV subscription is linked to my Rangers Number and my MyGers account.I know the score about the VPN but anyone checking any new subscription will know I'm in the UK as all the UK info is linked.
I don't want to pay the $299 and get no access.
Everything Rangers have on me shows me in the UK and I have the overseas Unlimited subscription. Who's to say you are not UK based, with a season ticket, but travel abroad frequently and have the Unlimited subscription for when you do?

If you are that concerned, and its understandable as they may clamp down on VPNs eventually, then go for the monthly Unlimited. Keeps you safe, though its a bit dearer over the year.

Blair mayne

I've made this point a few times in threads discussing MYGERS.

Basically I would buy a subscription to Rangers TV if my 8 year old son also got the same points as myself for purchasing it.

Anyone believing its justifiable to expect children to buy their own individual subscriptions is living in a fantasy land.

If it is a money making scheme then the club will be losing my money if my son doesn't get points as well and subsequently puts us on different point bands.
Even if they would allow the points to be shared between the both of you.