• Gold - 4

Votes: 79 15.2%
  • Gold - 5

Votes: 50 9.6%
  • Gold - 6 or more

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

Bazza1985

I'm curious to see how MyGers has been going this season, so I thought i'd start a poll.

I'm 4pts off gold (I know silver is silver etc etc) but I've applied for everything and still only had 1 ticket this season (Livingston first game of the season). Beginning to doubt I'll even get a 2nd ticket this season.

Reminder:
* only vote for the number you've got directly from the scheme (no supporters club etc)

** Hampden tickets don't count.

Gold - 5 now.

2 x Livingston
1 x Ross County
1 x Motherwell
1 x St Johnstone cup game

Always rewarded but…

I'm curious to see how MyGers has been going this season, so I thought i'd start a poll.

I'm 4pts off gold (I know silver is silver etc etc) but I've applied for everything and still only had 1 ticket this season (Livingston first game of the season). Beginning to doubt I'll even get a 2nd ticket this season.

Reminder:
* only vote for the number you've got directly from the scheme (no supporters club etc)

** Hampden tickets don't count.
Similar points as you mate and I've similarly only had livi away this season - was the same last season as well

I am silver and just been allocated Livi - that’s my 3rd (Killie and Motherwell) the other 2.

Livi today was my 5th in gold.

Quite a few golds have had two Cat A games this season whilst a lot of us have had none.

I’ll now miss out on Hibs, mentally challengeds, and sheep as a result of todays ticket whilst some will no doubt get their 3rd Cat A game from one of the above.

It’s a massive flaw that needs sorted.

Gold. 2 x Livi, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock. Zero Cat As for me so far this season, unless any of these are classed as such

Gold, applied for all on three.

Livi (1st game)
Motherwell
St Johnstone

This is the bit I don't understand. Most silvers on 1 (applied for everything) yet some on 3. Surely everyone should be on 2 before a 3rd

Gold seems the same problem (some on 3 and some on 5). Surely everyone should be on 4 before a 5th???

Bronze and got St Johnstone in the cup second ballot but didn’t buy as I couldn’t make it and couldn’t be arsed with the hassle of shifting it.

That’ll be me for the season.

Btw results of the poll won’t really tell anything, as you’d need to know how many games people have applied for

Livi today was my 5th in gold.

Quite a few golds have had two Cat A games this season whilst a lot of us have had none.

I’ll now miss out on Hibs, mentally challengeds, and sheep as a result of todays ticket whilst some will no doubt get their 3rd Cat A game from one of the above.

It’s a massive flaw that needs sorted.
People sitting on 5, whilst others on 3 doesn’t sit right either.

Then you will have people that’s just got into gold, and potentially be at front of the queue in order to catch up.

System will never meet everyone’s needs, but surely need to keep cat A for gold, my opinion anyway.

Bronze and got St Johnstone in the cup second ballot but didn’t buy as I couldn’t make it and couldn’t be arsed with the hassle of shifting it.

That’ll be me for the season.

Btw results of the poll won’t really tell anything, as you’d need to know how many games people have applied for

I'm assuming the vast majority apply for everything tbh.

Gold

Livi second ballot
Dundee Utd second ballot
Motherwell
Livi

One Cat A game in two seasons out of 11 lol

The system is punishing Gold.

Bit rich to say "punishing gold". As a high silver I'd still be delighted getting tickets for Motherwell, St Johnstone, Livi etc.

I get Cat A should be equally spread amongst gold but the idea golds are being punished is crazy!

Bit rich to say "punishing gold". As a high silver I'd still be delighted getting tickets for Motherwell, St Johnstone, Livi etc.

I get cat a should be equally spread amongst gold but the idea golds are being punished is crazy!
It’s 100% true. Tynecastle last night, 1300 tickets and Bronze are in there? Eh no. Golds getting heehaw Cat A is shambolic.

It’s 100% true. Tynecastle last night, 1300 tickets and Bronze are in there? Eh no. Golds getting heehaw Cat A is shambolic.

Oh, I completely agree that bronze shouldn't be getting Cat A tickets.

Equally gold's fail to recognise that getting 5 tickets is extremely good going (regardless of the opposition) compared to others.

Gold and applied for every away game

Livingston
Aberdeen
Ross County
St Johnstone (cup)
Livingston

Back