Votes: 44 8.4%
  • Gold - 4

Votes: 79 15.2%
  • Gold - 5

Votes: 50 9.6%
  • Gold - 6 or more

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Silver and two games this season Aberdeen and allocated Livingston today. Got three last season Livingston, St Johnstone and Ross County.

Got Livi away first game of the season & St Johnstone cup game , in silver

Wife & Son are in bronze who have only got one which was Livi game at start of season

None of them got any last season

Here's me thinking it's Rangers we were going to watch
Totally missing the point.

I’d rather be allocated a St Mirren away ticket than Hibs as there is less tickets available for that game.

Being allocated Livi/Motherwell/St Johnstone in gold, while seeing people in Bronze getting Aberdeen/Hearts where tickets are hard to come by is wrong.

Out with the small allocations, no trouble picking up tickets from ‘sources’

5 in Gold

St Johnstone X2
Livi X2
United in the third ballot tho.

I can’t lie yes it’s 5 tickets but it’s for grounds tickets that are easily obtainable.

Totally missing the point.

I’d rather be allocated a St Mirren away ticket than Hibs as there is less tickets available for that game.

Being allocated Livi/Motherwell/St Johnstone in gold, while seeing people in Bronze getting Aberdeen/Hearts where tickets are hard to come by is wrong.

Out with the small allocations, no trouble picking up tickets from ‘sources’
Correct. But even then you’re lying if you say you get the same excitement for Perth as you do for Aberdeen

I'm curious to see how MyGers has been going this season, so I thought i'd start a poll.

I'm 4pts off gold (I know silver is silver etc etc) but I've applied for everything and still only had 1 ticket this season (Livingston first game of the season). Beginning to doubt I'll even get a 2nd ticket this season.

Reminder:
* only vote for the number you've got directly from the scheme (no supporters club etc)

** Hampden tickets don't count.
Livingston first game of season
St Johnstone Cup few weeks back
Silver (1403)

Gold 5

Hibs
St J
Dundee Utd
St J (cup)
Livi

What people need to take into account is that over a short(ish) period, six-twelve months, there will be some imbalances, that’s the nature of it. Some with two ‘Cat A’ and some with none. Surely this will average out over time, and over a longer period, less of these “unfairnesses”. For long term golds applying for everything it’s essentially random what you get, things may not be great this season, or last, but they might look better next year.

Golds aren’t doing too badly so far this year from what I can see.

Gold - 6.
2 x Livingston
1 x St Johnstone League
1 x Hivs
1 x Dundee Utd.
1 x St Johnstone cup game

Feel like I've had a good season but will suffer over the next few seasons.

So far poll has given fairly good indication of where groups are.

Bronze - 0 or 1 ticket (I'd assume most will get 1 by end of season. Doubt anyone will get 2)

Silver - 1 or 2 tickets (I'd assume most will get 2 by end of season). Really confused how some are already on 3. Something doesn't seem right here.

Gold - 4 or 5 tickets

Gold 5

Hibs
St J
Dundee Utd
St J (cup)
Livi

What people need to take into account is that over a short(ish) period, six-twelve months, there will be some imbalances, that’s the nature of it. Some with two ‘Cat A’ and some with none. Surely this will average out over time, and over a longer period, less of these “unfairnesses”. For long term golds applying for everything it’s essentially random what you get, things may not be great this season, or last, but they might look better next year.

Golds aren’t doing too badly so far this year from what I can see.
Aye, but the league has been fucked since November so who cares?

Bronze - 0 or 1 ticket (I'd assume most will get 1 by end of season. Doubt anyone will get 2)

Silver - 1 or 2 tickets (I'd assume most will get 2 by end of season). Really confused how some are already on 3. Something doesn't seem right here.

Gold - 4 or 5 tickets
Grandson is bronze (high). He’s had 2. Kilmarnock (January) and Livingston (upcoming). Has applied for everything with me.

I’m silver (low). Livingston will be my 3rd after Kilmarnock and Motherwell.

Gold - 6.
2 x Livingston
1 x St Johnstone League
1 x Hivs
1 x Dundee Utd.

Fair play, I’m gold and applied for everything and I’m on 3 tickets

Gold - 4 or 5 tickets
I got 3 last year in silver, hopefully the same this year as I’m on 2 currently.

Grandson is bronze (high). He’s had 2. Kilmarnock (January) and Livingston (upcoming). Has applied for everything with me.

I’m silver (low). Livingston will be my 3rd after Kilmarnock and Motherwell.

Fair play to you guys but this just shows Rangers don't have a firm hand on this.

I'm high silver (4pts from gold) and applied for everything and still sitting on 1 ticket. Seems to be plenty like me too.

Bit of a farce really.

Gold - 6.
2 x Livingston
1 x St Johnstone League
1 x Hivs
1 x Dundee Utd.

i had 5 before xmas last season but got 1 just into new year then nothing until the split when i got motherwell i think ? , i emailed ticket office to query why i had not tickets for 3 months and they said they were levelling up within the tiers .........

expect a famine in away league tickets

Counting cup I think we are on seven, aberdeen, Dundee utd, st mirren and now two Livingston with st Johnstone in cup and aberdeen at hampden

Correction st mirren was last season

Last edited:
Son - Bronze at last point count (but current points now in silver)
2 games - Killie & Livi (upcoming). Applied for all.

Ticked the wrong one. Thought I only had 4 but actually 5.
Livi x 2
Motherwell
Dundee Utd
ST Johnstone (cup game)

@Greg Marshall as you can see in this thread, the allocation of tickets in Gold is ridiculous

So many with not one category A game whilst others have had 2. Folk in silver and bronze also have been lucky with category A games.

You suggested I feedback to the mygers email address. I did, weeks ago and didn’t get a reply or acknowledgement

3 in Silver.

St. Johnstone (League)
Kilmarnock
Livingston (today).

That'll be my lot for the season I think.

@Greg Marshall as you can see in this thread, the allocation of tickets in Gold is ridiculous

So many with not one category A game whilst others have had 2. Folk in silver and bronze also have been lucky with category A games.

You suggested I feedback to the mygers email address. I did, weeks ago and didn’t get a reply or acknowledgement

My selfish take from this thread @Greg Marshall is how come we have lots of silver still on 1 yet some on 3.

Really needs to be a bit more clarity on how tickets are allocated.

Back