MyGers Full Points Breakdown

Possibly to stop folk from buying just to not attend
Previously they have worded it-
points for “purchasing” or
points for “attending”.
The ladies game v Benfica caught a few out as they bought (for the point) and didn’t attend,when it did state the point was for attending.

Quick question if anyone can help me?

I seat subbed my season ticket for the St Mirren game as I didn’t thing I was going to be able to attend,got my 5 points and £25 credit as someone purchased the seat.I can know go so I went online a purchased a single match ticket for the Govan rear.

Will I get 5 MyGers points for using seatsub and another 5 points for purchasing an individual match ticket?

I seat subbed my season ticket for the St Mirren game as I didn’t thing I was going to be able to attend,got my 5 points and £25 credit as someone purchased the seat.I can know go so I went online a purchased a single match ticket for the Govan rear.

Will I get 5 MyGers points for using seatsub and another 5 points for purchasing an individual match ticket?
Sssshhhh!

No lol

No,you can only get 5 points per match.

Our turnstile didn’t work at the Prague game recently, 2 mates in front scanned, light went green but turnstile wouldn’t move so steward told 2 mates and me who hadn’t scanned yet to come round to door and he let us in, will my points still get credited despite not scanning?

Our turnstile didn’t work at the Prague game recently, 2 mates in front scanned, light went green but turnstile wouldn’t move so steward told 2 mates and me who hadn’t scanned yet to come round to door and he let us in, will my points still get credited despite not scanning?
Yes, You only need to purchase non league games to get the points.

League game you wouldn’t

I did the museum tour in August which I got a point for but also had a point for a stadium tour which I didn't do. Has anybody else had this?

I did and thought that was what it was for but they didn't have a code. I emailed them and received a reply that the Mygers team have removed it from my account (they haven't) and sorry for the inconvenience. I was hoping it was a future freebie!

Last edited:
It's that time of year again.

The new MyGers tier boundaries are as follows:

MyGersBoundaries.jpg_1.png

The full breakdown of MyGers Members within each tier are:

MyGersMemberNumbers.jpg

Back