MyGers Full Points Breakdown

Remember a season's worth of points drops off every year. Its a 5 year rolling total. It sounds like most of your 200 points were from the season that dropped off. Unless you rejoined up with a different Rangers Account?
See I used a season ticket off supporters bus for a couple seasons too I was on before and then had one on another account I’ll still be there for 20 years to catch gold haha or less I buy loads of stuff for points hope it’s scrapped very shortly

The only surprise is that it wasn’t more into gold. I’m bailing and letting everyone else discuss the rights and wrongs for a few days before everyone gives up, until the next away ballot

Not got much to add anymore
A succulent point regarding those 184 that now find themselves in gold - if they haven’t been offered an away ticket up to now in silver - they will go to top of the ticket list for the next one or two away games - the precedent was set at st Mirren and Motherwell last season where new and temporary golds got 2 aways on the trot to catch up with rest of gold

The only way the club can convince 50k+ people in Silver/Bronze to shell out for MyGers is if they feel they are being rewarded. The club are doing this by giving silver/bronze members the lions share of the away tickets. That’s why many of us in gold have only had one away ticket so far. Where gold pays off is in semis/finals/Europe where, allocation dependent, those with the highest points are guaranteed tickets.

The only way the club can convince 50k+ people in Silver/Bronze to shell out for MyGers is if they feel they are being rewarded. The club are doing this by giving silver/bronze members the lions share of the away tickets. That’s why many of us in gold have only had one away ticket so far. Where gold pays off is in semis/finals/Europe where, allocation dependent, those with the highest points are guaranteed tickets.
by the looks bronze is for Ibrox only

season ticket list
home league
home euro
home domestic cup
home friendly

it allows them access to above

edit- bronze should be only for the above

How do you know?

A succulent point regarding those 184 that now find themselves in gold - if they haven’t been offered an away ticket up to now in silver - they will go to top of the ticket list for the next one or two away games - the precedent was set at st Mirren and Motherwell last season where new and temporary golds got 2 aways on the trot to catch up with rest of gold
Happened to me, was silver with 0 and got a motherwell ticket with email saying I was now gold

In todays new update email it states-

“If you are a season ticket holder who is unable to attend any league matches, we would encourage you to keep Ibrox roaring and use our SeatSub option. In addition to allowing another supporter to attend the match, you will also receive 50% of the value of your seat back as credit for your 23/24 Season Ticket”

Is this correct,has the 75% value which could be used against different types of purchases been withdrawn or is the email wrong.
@Greg Marshall

See I used a season ticket off supporters bus for a couple seasons too I was on before and then had one on another account I’ll still be there for 20 years to catch gold haha or less I buy loads of stuff for points hope it’s scrapped very shortly
There is absolutely no chance it's getting scrapped mate. None whatsoever. Refined a wee bit probably but it will never be scrapped.

“If you are a season ticket holder who is unable to attend any league matches, we would encourage you to keep Ibrox roaring and use our SeatSub option. In addition to allowing another supporter to attend the match, you will also receive 50% of the value of your seat back as credit for your 23/24 Season Ticket”

Is this correct,has the 75% value which could be used against different types of purchases been withdrawn or is the email wrong.
@Greg Marshall
The email will be a lazy copy and paste job from the last update email.

How do you know?
Based on the number of away games we got last season and so far this season a large proportion of the allocations must be going to silver and bronze. I’m not really having a go at the club for this as there has to be incentive for non gold members to join MyGers.

Do points for matchday programme purchases get added immediately? I'm on 1589, for the sake of a point, I may as well buy the Liverpool programme.
No the individual ones u buy get added at the update. Only the season subscription for league games was added immediately and was 20 points

Think there’s roughly 3500 bronze applying for every away game, if say 150 tickets go to bronze then there’s a fair chance they’ll get a game a season or at worst every 15 months or so.

@Greg Marshall

The 75% figure is correct not the 50%

Complete nonsense
How is it nonsense

You have people buying Europe away tickets who never plan to attend and only attend Ibrox, hampden maybe occasional away games.

By unlinking the Europe points from my gers and having that seperate and not included in the test of the guff actually makes it all round fairer.

Those in mygers will have better chances of moving up and or down tiers. Yes it also means the buying of points be come more important

It then stops some of the il buy the European game for the 15 points and hand ticket over so I can go to a semi final or final at hampden ........ they are trying cut it out but it still happens the id checks are not the best at ticket collection.

Those that want to do to go to European trips have a better chance of tickets and its for those that do actually intend to go

The issue is 15 points for Euro game ive had 45 points this year all I attended but I think that's to many points for a fair scheme separating it better

I'm on 1,000, 119 away from silver, last time I was 905, 100 away from silver, the time before 820, 100 away from silver. So in essence if you are a ST holder, are on cccs and pay tolp dollar for the Euro briefs, you can look forwards to bronze. It must be hand jobs and BJ's for silver and gold.

Im new to MYGers, how many points do you think will be required to get a season ticket next time around? and any suggestions on how to best get points. I already have RTV, Napoli home game, and I try to get down to as many games as I can.

I got the email but my points total hasn't changed? (Send me a cyber smack if I've missed something obvious)
Hasn’t changed since when?
Your “new“points total has been online for a couple of weeks.This is them just sending out the email or has your points not updated since before then.?

Im new to MYGers, how many points do you think will be required to get a season ticket next time around? and any suggestions on how to best get points. I already have RTV, Napoli home game, and I try to get down to as many games as I can.

I may be wrong, but I’m sure it dropped to 20 points for ST waiting lists in seasons gone by.

Latest posts

Back