Mygers pack arrived this morning

2fernando

Official Ticketer
Only one of our 3 arrived today.

Big printing error in the book - all the pages are upside down! Expected to see loads of comments about it but looks like we might have a unique one.

Oldned

The coaster is a cracker, can you buy them anywhere as I would like to give one to a mate.

Davie2021

Bad Neighbour
Aye, the coaster is a cracker. The badges are nice too.

I couldn't think of the point of the coin thing but an earlier comment about using it as a marker in golf makes sense (not being a golfer it didn't occure to me).
Id be frightened I’d lose it if I used it as a marker .

Elaine

Official Ticketer
Mines arrived today, daughters never.

very nice, coin feels bit cheap only downside but definitely worth joining for.

R.W.B.

Official Ticketer
Mine arrived today. 2nd season for me but will be my last.

It offers me nothing. What would you say is excellent about it?

Its excellent if your a collector and you’ve not got a season book as the chance of getting a home ticket in a Public Sale is very low without being a Gers Member.

Latinoheat_72

Official Ticketer
My sons arrived on Thursday, he got a poster, a phone holder and tablet bag(I think).
Mines arrived today. Looks cracking. New card straight into the season ticket wallet.

Mathers82

Official Ticketer
Both kids got theirs on thursday. No sign of my adult one though.
Add that to the brighton madrid and livi match programmes and printed home shirt that still havent arrived and im starting to get a bit of a complex rangers dont want to send me stuff

spotlight

Nice pack that is. Arrived Sat. Hope Bears round the world that can’t always make it to Ibrox join up and become members of the club.

Mathers82

Official Ticketer
Waiting on mine and wee grandsons. Anyone seen what like the kids on is like.
Which age range was it? My 7 yr old got a scarf and bag as well and a poster and a door sign. Decent enough. My son is 2 but the infants pack was rubbish imo so i signed him up as a teenager to get the pack with the tablet pouch and phone holder the same poster and some stickers.
Decent quality for what ur paying i thought

Mark8

Waiting on one to arrive for my unborn son. Anyone received the youngest pack?? Am I correct in saying there is a Broxi Bear Teddy with it?

klos

Anyone had a Baby bears one through yet?
I’ve had our adults ones in but no sign of the weans.

Mathers82

Official Ticketer
Waiting on one to arrive for my unborn son. Anyone received the youngest pack?? Am I correct in saying there is a Broxi Bear Teddy with it?
From what i remember yes theres a teddy, id imagine its a broxi

devilman

Are these packs only for people newly subscribing or do they include people who have renewed for 2nd year?

Mathers82

Official Ticketer
Anybody else still waiting? Kids both arrived a week ago, still no sign of my adult one

Ross_

Official Ticketer
Still dont have mine - step son got his about a week ago.

i stole the ipad case :)

Blue As

Official Ticketer
My mate got his yesterday.
There was no postage paid on it,he had to pay £3.50 at the sorting office to get it o_O :) :cool:

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Are people really that anxious to get it? what contents are you frantically waiting for?

BL-11

I've not got mines either.

I also didn't get sent my Gers top even though they said it got delivered.

Worried sick now.