Mygers payments

I’ve had one lot of £40 and one lot of £20 taken. But we have one adult and two kids. Is it £20 and £40?

Just went back through my emails. Should have read it the first time

Very kind of them to freeze the semi finals and final tax :D

Yep, had 5 payments as per the emails from Rangers a couple of weeks back and a few threads on here. Payments started yesterday, you will be contacted again if autorepayment fails the original email said

My son’s payment was pending and it’s now not showing on my banking app? The pending transaction has disappeared?! It’s not cleared either? My payment has not been taken yet.

Yep, had 5 payments as per the emails from Rangers a couple of weeks back and a few threads on here. Payments started yesterday, you will be contacted again if autorepayment fails the original email said
My card details have changed, i dont think theres a function to change it when logged in?

The payment run is running a bit behind.
They will try and take payment.
If there are any issues they will email you and you will be able to buy it manually online.
No need to worry,just needs to be paid for by 31st May to get early bird bonus points.

Where do you check if auto renewal is setup or not?
I've nothing pending in bank , could be that my credit card has updated since

Last edited:
Where do you check if auto renewal is setup or not?
I've nothing pending in bank , could be that my credit card has updated since
All Mygers memberships auto renew unless you opt out.
Give it a day or two,they will either take payment or if payment fails they will email you and you can go on and buy it yourself.
You have until the 31st of May to renew (to get the extra 10 points for early renewal).

I somehow managed to miss the email on 4/4 and was trying to figure out what I was being hit with £40 for.

I’ll be asking for my £40 back if they’re making any away games Gold only

There’s no point in being in it if you’re not Gold

Thought I was a victim of fraud there.

Woke up to a notification saying £40 had been taken my account that I had no clue of spending.

That’s Rangers had a season ticket and a mygers payment from me in the last 12 hours, hopefully they reward me with a good result and performance this evening.

As for mygers the only real thing it gave me this year was a ticket to The League Cup Final. I’m not 100% sure it gives me value for money.

Mine came out yesterday. I pay my ST in full so had to do it manually with the new system and it was surprisingly hassle free as well.

My own one came out late last night. When can we buy MyGers if it doesn’t auto renew as still waiting on one coming off.

Why are some people being charged £40 and some £50?
I was charged £50 and my brother was charged £40.

Back