Mygers payments

I think my card details might have changed since last year - anyone had any luck renewing manually?

Got a message from the bank that payment had been declined as Rangers used an old card, but nothing from Rangers to say they couldn't take payment.

Sorry for the poor quality no idea how to upload pictures from laptop so had to take it with my phone, these were up briefly then taken down instantly.

Mines not taken but I'm sure my details have changed, clicked the link from original email to do it manually and get message saying no mygers memberships currently available.

I think my card details might have changed since last year - anyone had any luck renewing manually?
No. I'm the same. Got a new card in July last year. I've clicked on the email link and it says 'no MyGers memberships currently available'. Email said to do this from 1pm on the 16th. Now 2pm on the 17th. Bit of a pain in the arse.

They must be still processing… I’ve just had my £40 payment deducted and now showing in my Order History

Thanks for your email

The MyGers payment run is still ongoing and has taken longer than expected to complete. When this has finished anyone who we have been unable to collect payment from will be emailed to advise how to purchase manually. MyGers memberships will then be made available to purchase via the website. We expect this to be later today.

Apologies for any inconvenience

I emailed mygers@rangers.co.uk about an hour ago.

They replied saying that the payment run is still ongoing and taking longer than expected. When they finish the payment run they will contact anyone who's payment had failed.

Emails are now dropping advising unable to take auto renew payment and providing a link to purchase

Interesting that they could take mine but not my sons, even though they had the same details. Nothing from my bank to say there was a decline, just the email from Rangers telling me to buy online. Sneaky little web sales fee added via that method.

Emails are now dropping advising unable to take auto renew payment and providing a link to purchase
Got one through despite my card details not having changed since auto-renewed last season. Nothing for my son’s yet though.

£40 taken yesterday, I was on auto renew.
Son was on it too, but he got an email today saying the auto renewal had failed, so had to go in and pay it. There was a Web Sales fee added on that, so his was £41.

Strange, as my same card was paying for both.

He already has an email confirming payment, I don't have one yet.

"Please ensure you have selected a valid fulfillment method"

Having to pay manually, getting the below message. I've mailed the mygers email address (mygers@rangers.co.uk). Not holding out hope for a quick reply, they will likely have thousands to get through.

I haven't changed my card and just got an email saying payment had failed. Can't get logged in to the website via the link that is in the email either.

Debating whether to bother, allocation all year has been shite, didn't get semi final tickets either so starting to think I will give it a miss

I had £40 taken but nothing for my daughter and was worrying
Just had an amyGets email saying they can't auto renew hers as she is now a TrueGer (now 12) and had to log on and renew on her account with it up to £25.00 but a £5.00 discount but a £1.00 postal charge

Back