Naples aflame with hostility for England visit

Most Napoli fans don’t support the Italian national team, and don’t really class themselves as Italian, more Neapolitan. A bit like the scousers really.

I’m sure the boy will be in the “safe zone” over there along with all other England fans, surrounded by police/military to and from game on buses.
Burnley lot like that won’t be to be fair. From the lads I’ve heard off and seen it seems to be very tame. They reckon the buses provided are running as true mind from the Port area.

Apparently he's half English? Wouldn't like to be him either if he's plastered that all over twitter and lives down south.

Pretty sure It's just a Man United fan trying to get this guy done in. I scrolled back a fair bit on his profile and it doesn't show anything even remotely Italian before this today, all in English and most about Man United, lists his city as "Napoli" too...

It has enough retweets and attention though, if no one in Naples had seen the pic of that guy with the flag before they definitely have now.

This is the same BS that was printed re our visit there a few months ago.

The reality is that it's no better / worse than anywhere else from a safety point of view.

I think that pretty much everyone who went to Naples to watch / not watch Rangers had a good time....

this guy will be lucky to make it out Naples

This has just been reported on BBC live text

==========================

There's been a statement from an FA Spokesman after reports of an offensive banner about Maradona being in the stands:

"We strongly condemn the actions of the individual who travelled to Naples with a flag that had a highly offensive message on it.

"We immediately took steps to have their ticket cancelled before the match."

Last edited:

There's been a statement from an FA Spokesman after reports of an offensive banner about Maradona being in the stands:

"We strongly condemn the actions of the individual who travelled to Naples with a flag that had a highly offensive message on it.

Hypocrites. What did the FA do about Liverpool fans mocking our late Queen?

Daft twat had his actual ticket confirmation on his Instagram.

So when are these most ultra of Ultras putting all these English in hospital ? I would have thought that after being humiliated by Frankfurt running amok on their manor last week that they would be upping their game for tonight to make ammends.

No, he organised a plane towing a ‘white lives matter’ banner to fly over a Burnley match.
Had the misfortune of meeting a father and son from Burnley in a pub, when Burnley were playing. Sure it was one of the first games back in the Premiership after the initial covid carry on.

They were openly racist and proud of it.

I have but I did get a bottle on the napper on the Glasgow to Carlisle train as provocation to be fair .
Ive been banned off that train service twice when it was Virgin

Had some great sash bash’s over the years with English Bears

no bottles getting launched though :cool:

I dont class white lives matter as racist

someone needs to explain how it is to me

I don't agree at all with BLM the organisation but in the context of what was happening in the world at the time, if you can't see why commissioning a fly by plane that says "White Lives Matter" would only be done by a provocative racist fanny then you're either a bit simple or playing dumb.

I don't agree at all with BLM the organisation but in the context of what was happening in the world at the time, if you can't see why commissioning a fly by plane that says "White Lives Matter" would only be done by a provocative racist fanny then you're either a bit simple or playing dumb.
am more into the legal context of it mate

just dont see how it can be racist ,.... not doubting for a second it might be used if other ways

I dont class white lives matter as racist

someone needs to explain how it is to me
He's the most obvious racist wee c88nt out there. Everything he does and says points to it. You may wish to suggest that paying to fly a plane over the Etihad isnt a racist act which is fair enough but there is no doubt about what this guy is.

Fr6szoLWIAMEBwU

He's also just a complete prick into the bargain....

Fr6szoMWIAEVERS

Back