MOTM Poll Napoli v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong starting 11 from the start again, just as it was the wrong team at the weekend.
You cannot keep rewarding under performers and playing half fit players and expect things to get better.
The switch to 5 at the back was shambolic.

Great skill levels in that Napoli team however.

After listening to Tav's interview , he must have played in a different game to the one I just watched , maybe there are parallel universes after all ?
Or maybe he was just mistaken ?

Who do you think was better ?

First half no one got pass marks. Second half though Tillman was coming onto a game, but was subbed. Sakala loked threatening. King was liable for the second along with Davies, but thought he done well overall, so if pushed, probably King, but only if I had to pick, no stand outs for me.

Yet another injury tonight too. Must just be coincidence that we look really unfit and pick up injuries every week. Can’t be anything to do with Gio can it?
The more injuries you have in the squad, the more injuries you pick up as players get run into the ground.

I think there's a reason we're not exactly going all guns blazing at teams these days.

Watching the 3rd goal again. We had nobody on either post but two players on the 18 yard line. That's not at the front edge of the box but at the side as though we were defending a short corner although they've got nobody in that area. Call me old fashioned but I'd prefer those folk were actually in the game

In the same way as Duncan Ferguson and Mark Hateley couldn’t play in the same team?
Jesus, Colak and Morelos are completely different types of players, also we never had Duncan Ferguson and Mark Hateley vying for front positions.

The McCoist and Hateley partnership was a disaster, but you’re now going to tell me that McCoist was an attacking midfielder.

I don't think that's fair. Tav has done enough to show his quality in recent years, and we all were singing his praises, wanting him in the HoF and calling him a legend not that long ago.
There is a sickness in our squad at the moment and Tav is in danger of losing his legacy as a result. It needs sorted ASAP, before it's too late.
Said nobody in their right mind.

Legacy will be that when the going got tough, he's quit. Never an inspiration as captain. Did well as an attacking full back, but can't defend. That hasn't changed since he started building that "legacy".

He's been an absolute mess this season and you can either label that as being injured and still playing or being rubbish. Either way, it's his responsibility. We saw it again tonight. Playing poorly and still insists on taking set pieces, even when they are rubbish.

First half no one got pass marks. Second half though Tillman was coming onto a game, but was subbed. Sakala loked threatening. King was liable for the second along with Davies, but thought he done well overall, so if pushed, probably King, but only if I had to pick, no stand outs for me.
King and Davies were poor, no stand outs but Yilmaz looked good going forward, he was getting caught first half with 2 v 1 as Kent wasn't helping him.

I don't think that's fair. Tav has done enough to show his quality in recent years, and we all were singing his praises, wanting him in the HoF and calling him a legend not that long ago.
There is a sickness in our squad at the moment and Tav is in danger of losing his legacy as a result. It needs sorted ASAP, before it's too late.
While I agree with having sung his praises etc, that's not the way things are now. Being Rangers captain holds you to a higher standard and puts you under higher scrutiny than the rest of the team. I'm just not seeing anything that makes him stand out from the crowd and look as though he's taking responsibility.

To be fair to him, he's been given an absolute shit situation to work with due to the manager being all over the place and some of his team mates phoning it in

After listening to Tav's interview , he must have played in a different game to the one I just watched , maybe there are parallel universes after all ?
Predictable shite. When are we going to put all these “Positives” and “Lessons” to good use.

I could not understand why Gerrard didn't drop McGregor after the first home game against Hearts last season. As far as I am concerned the writing was on the wall that day after he flogged two points by not being able to deal with a straightforward cross ball from a corner kick. It was obvious to anyone that he was done at that point yet two managers continued to play him and it cost us the title.
There were a lot more problems than just McGregor’s errors last season though.
Also, is the European run is no longer important?

Jesus, Colak and Morelos are completely different types of players, also we never had Duncan Ferguson and Mark Hateley vying for front positions.

The McCoist and Hateley partnership was a disaster, but you’re now going to tell me that McCoist was an attacking midfielder.
You’re living in the past my friend.

He was apparently playing 5's in the car park. That's why he was posted missing

Turned in to a laughing stock in Europe by the most boring man in football wee Gio the dud.

A lot of shit purchased under the guidance of the midget donkey wilson

Sanctioned by the clueless incompetent board who I wouldn’t allow to run a junior club.

No doubt the usual puppets and useful idiots will be out in support of the board to no doubt suit their own agenda, pathetic
Players blameless, aye?

Back