Narsa 2025 Announced

Good resort - lots of decent golf nearby.

They do very large self catering style apartments as well.

A little dated in some rooms, but great big space - could pack one full and save a chunk of cash. Also got fridge and cooking facilities if you don’t want to eat out every day.

Are there any whispers as to where the 2026 even might be taking place? We are heading over for the World Cup and it would be brilliant if we could attend the NARSA event as part of that.

Are there any whispers as to where the 2026 even might be taking place? We are heading over for the World Cup and it would be brilliant if we could attend the NARSA event as part of that.

Dallas has 9 games - it would be great!

Cities where games will be played have already been announced, along with which rounds they'll host. Not sure dates are set yet. Would guess NARSA will coincide with the opening weekend of games.

Great location and decent resort. I’ll definately try and get over for this one

Other than the resort , played both courses and fantastic, you will need a car to get around as it’s out the way a wee bit. Ideal if folk don’t intend moving around.

Are there any Rangers supporters clubs near Pittsburgh in USA? If anyone knows.

Cities where games will be played have already been announced, along with which rounds they'll host. Not sure dates are set yet. Would guess NARSA will coincide with the opening weekend of games.
Yrs, I’ve seen the schedule. We are just going to book 2 or 3 cities to visit when games are planned. If we could organise it to include NARSA that would be the icing on the cake.
I assume there is no set pattern as to what area hosts the event every year?

Haven't heard anything but it would have been announced at the 2024 convention if there was one. I wonder if it will still be announced this summer anyway.

Going to make arrangements for this. Great hotel and Kissimmee is close to a lot of other attractions.

A few of us are heading over to take in some of the matches at Levi’s stadium in San Fran. I’m thinking it must be the west coast turn to host next in 2026?,
Selfishly hoping San Fran gets another shout since they missed out in 2020 due to covid.

A few of us are heading over to take in some of the matches at Levi’s stadium in San Fran. I’m thinking it must be the west coast turn to host next in 2026?,
Selfishly hoping San Fran gets another shout since they missed out in 2020 due to covid.
We haven’t decided where to go yet but I’ve always fancied going to San Francisco.
The East coast looks easier to do though with New York, Toronto, Boston etc all within reach of each other.

Never attended. How does this work? Just make reservations for those dates, or is there a group signup?

A link will be coming out soon, hopefully in the next week or so, to book the hotel and get the NARSA room rate which includes a discount on the normal rate.

Event tickets are sold separately as are excursions and events put on by the local RSC, such as golf and football.

In saying that, for the last convention in Toronto NARSA partnered with a travel agent to offer a package deal of flight, hotel and tickets. I'm not sure if they're doing that for Orlando though.

I disagree, the location is awful. Hotel looks very nice.

45 minutes from the Airport and iDrive?

Good for golfers that don't want to leave the hotel I guess.

I personally like the area as its the area I stay in when I go usually but I take your point that its not right in the middle although its literally a mile off the i4 so you can be up in the action within 10-15 mins drive. Championsgate itself has lots of bars and restaurants and all the ones you will find on int drive . Somewhere like the big hotel convention centre on int drive would have been more suitable overall but maybe the cost was prohibitive.

Good resort - lots of decent golf nearby.

They do very large self catering style apartments as well.

A little dated in some rooms, but great big space - could pack one full and save a chunk of cash. Also got fridge and cooking facilities if you don’t want to eat out every day.
Golfers resorts are also great if you’re looking for married women that have never been satisfied.

I personally like the area as its the area I stay in when I go usually but I take your point that its not right in the middle although its literally a mile off the i4 so you can be up in the action within 10-15 mins drive. Championsgate itself has lots of bars and restaurants and all the ones you will find on int drive . Somewhere like the big hotel convention centre on int drive would have been more suitable overall but maybe the cost was prohibitive.
It was the Rosen Centre in 2011, very central but even then walking was difficult as it was so hot and everything is so spaced out.

We haven’t decided where to go yet but I’ve always fancied going to San Francisco.
The East coast looks easier to do though with New York, Toronto, Boston etc all within reach of each other.
Agree mate, the east coast looks easier to move about, but if I don’t hit 2 birds with one stone here, I’ll probably never hit either.

It's right next to the I 4, which gets you to all the theme parks, Millenium Mall and outlets, perfect for hiring a car

Yrs, I’ve seen the schedule. We are just going to book 2 or 3 cities to visit when games are planned. If we could organise it to include NARSA that would be the icing on the cake.
I assume there is no set pattern as to what area hosts the event every year?
Sorry mate, I jumped the gun and thought you were asking about World Cup cities, getting 2025 and 2026 conflated as well.

Maybe get in touch with NARSA directly and ask if they've got anything at all in the works for 2026 yet, but probably still a bit far out at this point.

Sorry mate, I jumped the gun and thought you were asking about World Cup cities, getting 2025 and 2026 conflated as well.

Maybe get in touch with NARSA directly and ask if they've got anything at all in the works for 2026 yet, but probably still a bit far out at this point.
No worries mate. I’ll maybe get in touch with them later in the year to see if they have any provisional plans.

Check out Tampa there is not much difference in time to this location between Tampa and Orlando. You can get better deals depending where you are flying from than Orlando a lot of the time.
Also if a few thousand people all start searching Orlando flights at the same time they’ll likely rise.

I'm sure they got a deal doing it in Kissimmee due to the club's partnership with their tourism board.

Yeah, it's not in the heart of Orlando but it's a nice hotel and there are a lot of attractions in driving distance, especially if you're taking the family.

It is very remote.
Good for golf though.
No pubs as such, couple of diner type places...Beefy something or other was one I recall.

Fly into Tampa, have a couple of nights in the wee Scottish town of Dunedin nearby and over to Clearwater Beach for some bars. Then along the I 4 towards Orlando.

This and Vegas are likely the two best options for NARSA going forward. For elsewhere the costs are becoming prohibitive.

Latest posts

Back