NARSA

My advice, assume it's the first week. Then if its the second, you rock up in NYC with a few extra bob in your pocket. B-D

Hahah I’ve already got a quote for me and her 6th -13th with that Ocean Florida’s £2800 approx would need to check the email for the hotel seems decent enough I thought

Hahah I’ve already got a quote for me and her 6th -13th with that Ocean Florida’s £2800 approx would need to check the email for the hotel seems decent enough I thought

You don't have to wait for this, but the Big Apple Bears and NARSA will find a hotel and attendees will get a discounted rate. They're also working with a partner to offer the full package deal from the UK of flights, hotel and event tickets.

Had an amazing week at NARSA but unfortunately came back with covid. Not allowed to go to work so at least I’ll have a few days to get over the jet lag. Thanks to all involved in the organisation of a brilliant event!
My sister came back with covid as well.... serves her right for video calling me at 6:30am last Saturday morning when on my way to work, with the NARSA party in full flow in the background.

My sister came back with covid as well.... serves her right for video calling me at 6:30am last Saturday morning when on my way to work, with the NARSA party in full flow in the background.
That’s a shame - for your sister, not you! Was some week, hope she recovers soon. I’ve just tested negative tonight so I’m heading straight out to a party.

Speedy recovery to everyone.

I’m not testing until I get back to Abu Dhabi, maybe I’ll get another 10 days off out of it. B-D

Back