NBM

What has supporting football come to? And I mean both us and scum support. Always looking to grass on each other, baiting on social media and the level of hate from both support. I grew up in an area where, yes, there was football rivalry but it lasted during the game only.
I remember John Greig saying they had respect for each other, after the game.
Why has it come to this
The age of social media where all seek to be offended. I’m in my early 40s but I long for the days when the “sticks and stones” saying was prevalent. They were better and simpler times.

What has supporting football come to? And I mean both us and scum support. Always looking to grass on each other, baiting on social media and the level of hate from both support. I grew up in an area where, yes, there was football rivalry but it lasted during the game only.
I remember John Greig saying they had respect for each other, after the game.
Why has it come to this
Linking 4LHAD to sectarianism is a step too far. It is utterly dishonest. They've said they'll reply to me in a few days so be interested to hear what they say.

Just a suggestion mate, why don't you write to the lady who did the interview with Gordon Woods. She seems to be able to speak the truth without being intimidated.
I have had dialogue with Sonia Poulton about Gordon Woods fantastic interview.

I also told her Scotland is turning into Nazi Germany.

I will tweet her about their European game.

I contacted NBM after their nonsense regards 4LHAD

Got one quick reply with a bunch of links to newspaper articles where they have said the odd thing about anti-protestant abuse etc

Replied asking them the address my specific concerns and that the extent of their criticism of anti protestant/Rangers etc abuse was not the same as when they go to war when they perceive the abuse to be the other way around.

No response.

Contacted that charities commision thing. Their reply:

"Our Ref: MI/NA/21/1525

Dear Sir/Madam

SC030375 - Nil By Mouth Charitable Trust

I write with reference to your Charity Concern Form regarding the above charity.

We have carefully considered the information you have provided, along with the other information we have about the charity. We will not be taking any action on the matter you have raised. This is because it is a service delivery issue and you should refer any concerns relating to the delivery of services to the charity trustees in the first instance. In these circumstances we would expect you to formally submit your concerns directly, in writing to the board of trustees.The principal contact address for the charity can be found by searching for the charity’s entry at the following link: https://www.oscr.org.uk/.

We understand that you may be frustrated by this outcome but we will keep this information on file to help us with our work in the future.

Kind Regards,

OSCR Regulation and Improvement Team"

Sent this to David Scott at Nil by Mouth. Surprise surprise no reply as yet.

Name: I** M*****

Email: i.m*****@yahoo.co

Subject: Celtic v Ferencvaros

Enquiry: Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask if NBM have anything to say about Celtic supporters singing in praise of a banned terrorist organisation who have murdered numerous men, women and children in the conflict in Northern Ireland?

Also do you have anything to say about the hate crime when the same supporters were singing F**k the Queen?

Will NBM publicly denounce these acts, the same as they denounced the Rangers song, Four Lads Had A Dream, which is in no way sectarian?

Regards I**
FCK NBM

I would like to ask if NBM have anything to say about Celtic supporters singing in praise of a banned terrorist organisation who have murdered numerous men, women and children in the conflict in Northern Ireland?

Also do you have anything to say about the hate crime when the same supporters were singing F**k the Queen?

Will NBM publicly denounce these acts, the same as they denounced the Rangers song, Four Lads Had A Dream, which is in no way sectarian?

Regards I**
Nil By Mouth are a biased and bigoted sham of an organisation. Best left alone mate, they only have Rangers fans on their radar!

I contacted NBM after their nonsense regards 4LHAD

Got one quick reply with a bunch of links to newspaper articles where they have said the odd thing about anti-protestant abuse etc

Replied asking them the address my specific concerns and that the extent of their criticism of anti protestant/Rangers etc abuse was not the same as when they go to war when they perceive the abuse to be the other way around.

No response.

Contacted that charities commision thing. Their reply:

"Our Ref: MI/NA/21/1525

Dear Sir/Madam

SC030375 - Nil By Mouth Charitable Trust

I write with reference to your Charity Concern Form regarding the above charity.

We have carefully considered the information you have provided, along with the other information we have about the charity. We will not be taking any action on the matter you have raised. This is because it is a service delivery issue and you should refer any concerns relating to the delivery of services to the charity trustees in the first instance. In these circumstances we would expect you to formally submit your concerns directly, in writing to the board of trustees.The principal contact address for the charity can be found by searching for the charity’s entry at the following link: https://www.oscr.org.uk/.

We understand that you may be frustrated by this outcome but we will keep this information on file to help us with our work in the future.

Kind Regards,

OSCR Regulation and Improvement Team"
Very frustrating. I have also just had the exact same reply.

I will be informing them that i have already written to the charity concerned but not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement, never mind a reply.

Regards I**

Too much time on your hands sir

Very frustrating. I have also just had the exact same reply.

I will be informing them that i have already written to the charity concerned but not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement, never mind a reply.
Yep. Already replied questioning whether or not they read my original email

If anyone ever got the chance to press NBM on stuff like that I bet everything I own that their response would be something like "we can't respond to every single incident/report"

Yet they find the time to go after us, constantly.
they told me they only comment on things that the media enquire about.

If it's so stupid why don't you supply the undisputed answer. Don't use the usual paranoid script. Try something worth considering.
It's your question that is stupid.
Consider this. The print media in Scotland have largely decided to tow the SNP party line that independence is the goal. The broadcast media, exactly the same. And BBC Scotland are unashamedly at the forefront of this propaganda.
In order to acheive their aim they need a unionist bogeyman. Step forward supporters of RFC, with our history of support for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
They demonize the bogeyman by association and dupe the average voter into beleiving that somehow support of the Union can be equated with knuckle dragging thuggery.
You are a Nationalist and seem happy to allow this rhetoric. Typical Nikla fanboy.

Unlike other, and some notably respected posters on here, there's no way I'm putting you on my ignore list. I don't have one, preferring instead to call agents provocateurs like you to task.

I'm a Scottish, British Rangers supporter who despises the Scottish Nationalist Party and all who support it. Especially those who claim to also support Rangers. These two opinions are mutually exclusive.

It's your question that is stupid.
Consider this. The print media in Scotland have largely decided to tow the SNP party line that independence is the goal. The broadcast media, exactly the same. And BBC Scotland are unashamedly at the forefront of this propaganda.
In order to acheive their aim they need a unionist bogeyman. Step forward supporters of RFC, with our history of support for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
They demonize the bogeyman by association and dupe the average voter into beleiving that somehow support of the Union can be equated with knuckle dragging thuggery.
You are a Nationalist and seem happy to allow this rhetoric. Typical Nikla fanboy.

Unlike other, and some notably respected posters on here, there's no way I'm putting you on my ignore list. I don't have one, preferring instead to call agents provocateurs like you to task.

I'm a Scottish, British Rangers supporter who despises the Scottish Nationalist Party and all who support it. Especially those who claim to also support Rangers. These two opinions are mutually exclusive.
Another who politicises replies as if its the answer to all the problems. Look outside the box and try some self reflection.
If this is your best answer to the question then comprehension isn't your strong point.
Originality of thought would be appreciated.

Another who politicises replies as if its the answer to all the problems. Look outside the box and try some self reflection.
If this is your best answer to the question then comprehension isn't your strong point.
Originality of thought would be appreciated.
You're an SNP cult boy.
There's no reasoning with vacuous brains like yours.
Jog on fanboy.

You're an SNP cult boy.
There's no reasoning with vacuous brains like yours.
Jog on fanboy.
Your teachers must be proud. Cult/fanboy---stereotypical.
Are you really saying, and believing, that the sole reason old firm fans have no respect, are keen to grass on each other and vitriolically hate each other is because of a political party?
What does that say for the people who have allowed themselves to be influenced that way? Include yourself in any reply.!

Your teachers must be proud. Cult/fanboy---stereotypical.
Are you really saying, and believing, that the sole reason old firm fans have no respect, are keen to grass on each other and vitriolically hate each other is because of a political party?
What does that say for the people who have allowed themselves to be influenced that way? Include yourself in any reply.!
Leave me alone, weirdo.

Think you've made an arse of that one. "Your" means belonging to, possessive.
"You're" is a contraction of you and are

Predictive

*You're, *your, whatever way you want, but in general I think most on here would think you're ( I think that's correct) a Sherman Tanker!!

Back