Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Profeshnanol - you heard it !!! :))
Who could question the profeshnanol nature of his team.

giphy.webp

After yesterday and feeling a wee bit disappointed at 2 points dropped I've got to say thanks to lennon the lads for perking me right up again.

Lennon is basically asking to be sacked. He isnt walking of his own accord as he knows hes getting no other job even close to what he has now. Get sacked contract paid up and a few quid in his pocket.

The says the drinks are allowed he might be right, but the 2 meters social distancing was not. The rules in United Arab Emirates is 2 meters according to their government.

After yesterday and feeling a wee bit disappointed at 2 points dropped I've got to say thanks to lennon the lads for perking me right up again.

Lennon is basically asking to be sacked. He isnt walking of his own accord as he knows hes getting no other job even close to what he has now. Get sacked contract paid up and a few quid in his pocket.
Is he not on a rolling contract anyway.

I do not sympathise with anybody who's hateful, spiteful, bitter actions eventually turn around and bite them on the bum.
I do not go in for all this let's sympathise with Neil shite, any more than I sympathise with thumb-heid.
They brought it all on themselves.

Wonder if there is any confusion in this one regards Fergie? Or should we just pile in?

No ones got covid.
2 players tested positive
What?
I know someone else getting kicked out of office who sounds like this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back