Neil Lennon says speculation over his potential successor is 'highly disrespectful

HxCEpt0.gif

Always the vicTIM.

Worse thing is it works and he knows it. Certian trigger words will send the hordes rallying to his defence. Agenda, disrespectful, anything that invokes vcitimhood. He's always known how to play the rabid support when required.

Just listen to SSB any time he says something and then listen to to the mad callers (and half the pundits) pick up the baton and, like the brainless compliant sheep they are, repeat his arguments verbatim. Papers, BBC, all the same.

The problem he has now is, it's not enough. His hole is too deep. It may grant him some time, and create the counter argument he craves, which brings him a modicum of relief, but can he bring the masses of fickle fiddlers, that's he's played like a drum for so long, back on side quickly enough to save his job? I doubt it but you just know he's arrogant enough to think that he can.

And lets face it. They (Lawwell, Desmond etc) need a Lennon type in role come next season with the off field bombardment about to commence. They need a 'family man' who's willing to manage the team and minimise deflect sweep manage their PR off it, in front of the cameras, and given the seriousness and subject matter, no-one but the bitterest of cult sicko's, would be willing to do that. And I don't see many of them in the shortlist. Not any capable of the magnitute of the rebuilding required.

In short, Lennon not being in charge next year was never in their plans, and it wasn't predominantly for on field issues that they needed him in place. Any decent manager could hold the fort there. And it's presented them with a real nightmare problem. In fact, you could argue thats why he's still in a job, in the hope he can somehow actually turn it around and solve their dilemma. And given just how fickle, compliant and gullible the loud core in their support are (the ones they know full well are the key to control of the many), who knows, they might just pull it off.

Of course they'd need to beat us twice and win the Scottish cup you'd think as a minimum to have any chance. But it looks right now as if they're going to give it a go. In reality, have really got any choice?

Probably disrespectful working your ticket from Hibs, tapped up by Lawwell denying Hibs some compo, knowing Rodgers was scuttling off to Leicester and you were going to c****c.
Disrespectful and deviant.

Be careful what you wish for, Neic is a miracle coach as he claimed in part of an interview shown on the STV news there that it is an example of the coaching he received at Parkhead from September 2019 to several weeks ago that Frompong has been developed from a £300k player into a £10M player.

Lennon isn't worried about his future earnings as, for his next trick, he will be turning base metal into gold.
Either that or water into Tennents super.

Finding myself in the bizarre position of rooting for Neil Lennon these past few days - just hoping he tells the green brigade scum to grow up before he leaves, maybe a congrats to us for the title for maximum lolz. Crazy days.

I’ve written this before on here, just how magnificent would it be if Desmond decided to reward Lennon with a new deal and a chance to rebuild.

Will never happen though.

Swanning off to Dubai for a bit of RnR is "disrespectful" to those of us who haven't seen family and friends during the pandemic. OK Neic!!

Think there is a decent chance their chiefs decides this season is a write off and give him the reigns for next season too. Can see there being a full blown "let's all get behind Lenny" rhetoric being in motion right about ST renewal time.

They are so distanced from reality that anything is possible with that lot.

I want the result of their review to be that Neic has got until the end of the season at least. And to be announced pre-match tomorrow, followed by a less than convincing performance.

Shark nets at the ready...

Southparks Cartman, "you will respect my authority" giff required someone with the skills stick neics face on it.

Disrespectful, you say?

What, bit like singing "The Rangers are sh*te" in a Scum slophouse?

Or calling Rangers fans 'DOBs"?

What about spitting on a Rangers scarf?

That type of disrespectful? Just for clarification comparison, you understand Neic.
And yet 99.99% on here want him employed in Scotland !

Somehow that presser showed up on my Facebook feed and I watched 5 minutes of it.

What a car crash of a presser.

Very awkward with everyone walking on eggshells.

It was like watching Joffrey in a Game of Thrones.

Back