Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

There but for the grace of God...

If the guy was drowning I would try to save him. I would not judge him, I would want to save him.

Maybe I am not as staunch as some, but I would still try and save all of you. If you could do the same for me then my family would appreciate it.
He’s not drowning mate, but his (rancid) back teeth are certainly floating.

Tramp behaving like a tramp - has nothing to do with his mental health. If any of his mental health issues needed treated it was when the big man terrorised his Mrs.
The only thing that wasn’t required was the abuse from the filmer- that sinks us to their level.
Saying that, I probably wouldn’t have been able to resist myself either.

never will be a fan of him sad to see him like that if he wanted get like that he should of stayed in his house he wouldnt have idiots filming him i dont understand why you would film someone famous being drunk are they not allowed to have good time out in the pub?

I actually think losing the 10 would have been the least of his worries if he'd gotten into a taxi with that big creepy fat guy

I don't like the man but he is drunk FFS. Bit of a non story really, hardly the end of the world. Still celebrating #55.

Never is it so obviously true: money can’t buy class!
So true mate.

With the amount of money he will have, you think hew would be wearing clothes that he has bought and not second hand shite from his ex employer.
I have thrown nicer clothes in the bin, than that tramps wearing.

Ordinarily I'd agree laughing at someone who has mental problems isn't really funny but this guy is a complete tw@ who deserves all the bad karma coming his way so fvck him.

Does anyone actually believe he has mental health issues and been diagnosed as such by a professional ?

or

He likes a bevy and sometimes gets blootered when he’s ...”on it” !

His lack of contrition post Dubai and this is all the evidence anyone needs to confirm a deficient human being.

Ie he’s a wrong un

a knife wielding, gaslighting, violent, drunken bigot.

as Graham 'Spiersie' Queers noted, 'what a remarkable human being'.

a long dark night of the soul for Neic.

btw on KDS, the good people of Carlisle are slaughtering him because of his 'percieved RC background' and it is actually a 'Calvin or Luther style witch-hunt against an uppity Catholic'.

If anyone has mental health issues it's the posters on their forum.

Last edited:
Would that not be breaking the rules from a Scottish perspective?
Yes if he still resides in Scotland he shouldn’t be travelling anywhere other than local without a good reason pished out your head doesn’t fit the bill I wouldn’t imagine .

Last edited:
Will Neil be waking up to sleepy cuddles from the taxi phoning fatty this morning after pissing the bed last night.
No but he should be waking up to why he thinks he is above the law and has left his home in Glasgow to go on a jolly,no doubt he will have his excuse as usual .

Do not like the gloating and here is why.

Firstly, he is a prick and that is probably fully accepted, but try try to put yourself into that situation. Imagine being filmed pished and it going viral. Your wife, kids, mum and dad are all exposed to it.

I have made a tit of myself many times in the past. It never went viral. I really do not know how it would have affected my life if I had been caught in the full glare of modern social media.

To be honest, I have absolutely no desire to gloat about the prick. He was an arsehole before this video and an arsehole he continues to be, but for me, there are a fair few on this thread who should have a bit of a look at themselves and try to be a little less hypocritical.
He's only been filmed due to who he is

The New Balance hat would suggest its old.

And the video is not funny in my opinion, that man has problems.

Get over yourself, he's a vile wife beating scumbag who's had a swally and is acting like a tit. Let the misery rain on him.

With today's arm chair psychiatrists, the more of an arsehole a person is, the more sympathy they get from the those who like to emote to an audience of strangers. Take Griffiths, the scumbag's scumbag, apparently he deserves our sympathy as well.

Using Lennon as the vehicle to show your wokeness is next level.

Firstly, he is a prick and that is probably fully accepted, but try try to put yourself into that situation. Imagine being filmed pished and it going viral. Your wife, kids, mum and dad are all exposed to it.

I have made a tit of myself many times in the past. It never went viral. I really do not know how it would have affected my life if I had been caught in the full glare of modern social media.

To be honest, I have absolutely no desire to gloat about the prick. He was an arsehole before this video and an arsehole he continues to be, but for me, there are a fair few on this thread who should have a bit of a look at themselves and try to be a little less hypocritical.
I laughed at the videos and still would as I think sod him, this is karma that has came calling for him. His family will be use to seeing headlines and stories about him and if they can live through headlines about him threatening females he's been having affairs with then this is nothing

I have acquaintances that support them, apparently he was in quite a bad way with it when he left Hibs and the Celtic job gave him something to focus on.

He's a prick but imagine how you'd feel missing an important penalty for Rangers, let alone the astronomical %^*& up he made of things this season for that lot.
He's drunk who gives a flying about him. He called me and every other Rangers fan an orange bastard so to %^*& with him and any problems he's got. So take your bleeding heart elsewhere

It is amazing what some people forgive in an effort to put themselves across as whatever they think themselves to be. Especially when we are talking about this Provo loving piece of filth.

Save him if he was drowning? FS I would much rather help him out of his misery.

We have all been there loads of times and it made me quite jealous, not the full time result as shown on vid but the 5 hour game itself must have been glorious,

There but for the grace of God...

If the guy was drowning I would try to save him. I would not judge him, I would want to save him.

Maybe I am not as staunch as some, but I would still try and save all of you. If you could do the same for me then my family would appreciate it.
It is sod all to do with being " staunch" at all! ( that bloody word!!)

People are laughing because he's a vile nasty bigoted shit, that uses "mental health issues" as a get-out-of-jail-free card for his disgusting behavior. I think he should have been jailed for making knife threats to a female he was having an affair with and for threatening a pregnant female. he is scum

Who's being hypocritical? Lennon gets out of his head on drink and makes a clown of himself I'll laugh at him, the fact it's went viral makes it even more laughable. No hypocrisy from me I wish him all the bad luck in the world.

Back