World Cup 2022 Netherlands v United States, Argentina v Australia - Saturday 3rd

Hearing Peter Drury talking about Dingwall and Paisley isn't what I was expecting during this game. :D
Derek Rae on Fox in the US won't STFU about Scotland. We've heard every possible fact related to Paisley, Gorgie, Dundee Utd, St. Mirren, the mhanks, John Souttar, SPFL league placings, Alexis McAllister's grandad, Harry Souttar's mum and many, many, more.

Hopefully that goal will give him something else to talk about.

Didn’t realise I had an Argentinian in my vicinity, Heard someone going mental celebrating just along from me. Or maybe he just had a bet on Messi as the first goal scorer. :)

Derek Rae on Fox in the US won't STFU about Scotland. We've heard every possible fact related to Paisley, Gorgie, Dundee Utd, St. Mirren, the mhanks, John Souttar, SPFL league placings, Alexis McAllister's grandad, Harry Souttar's mum and many, many, more.

Be grateful that throbber isn't trying to educate on how to pronounce German teams! An absolute wank!

How many fouls is the st mirren fanny going to get away with before he's booked. The other dirty bassa Irvine's been booked. Baccus will be booked soon .

I’d like to hear Danny definitely not a 19th Century Terrorist sympathiser Murphy telling us more about how good Moo-ey is :))

1-0 Argentina

The only good thing about Derek Rae commentating is his sidekick, Aly Wagner. She's by far the best of the US womens team people they have involved, knows whats she's talking about.

No way this Argie side finds it way past Holland and Brazil, they look completely average. The Dutch will really fancy their chances.

anyone over 45 will be frantically setting their nostalgia deflection phasers to “aye but Maradona” during half time.

And two ex Ross County players , Granite City , shortbread , Malvinas are British etc

Back