"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

This better get addressed by wee nippy. Hoards of paedo harbourers turn up with no social distancing when we are in lockdown during a pandemic and the police are letting them congregate and boot down fences that they are trying to hold up probably injuring a few of them too. They should be hung out to dry for this.

I don't think anyone in the media has made an effort to actually work out what has happened. They've all just gone down the "Bheggars having a bad spell" false narrative.

The gap between us was narrowing anyway but I'm convinced the Covid shutdown basically accelerated everything by in effect jumping everything forward a year so we went past the point where the two teams were about even without it being visible.

Our recruitment is and has been better for the past few windows but to me the biggest change was what happened during shutdown.

I have no doubts our coaches and our players were using every scrap of technology to make the most of the opportunity to actually do the planning and coaching that there normally isn't time for in the schedule. Our guys look so much better clued up on what they should be doing that you'd think they had an extra 3 months on the training ground.

On the other side of the city Lennon's old school attitude was never going to work well in this environment. Clearly they weren't managing even the basics of fitness if Thumb still isn't fit. However, its the memories of all of the old Rogers' disciplines that were holding together the side that really fell apart during lockdown. All the little details (like positioning, defending, moving off the ball, shape) have just evaporated, and Lennon isn't fixing them because he never installed them in the first place. I don't think he even realises what he inherited - he thought they were being shouted to success.

All across Europe I think the better coached, analytics based and tech-savvy teams are out performing the more old-school sides
When they were drinking, we were thinking.

I said almost exactly this to a mate earlier. They have been rubbish for weeks but not anything nearly bad enough for them to behave like this after years of success. Their players will want out.
They already wanted out and that will just seal their fate and they will trundle on with or without Loony at the helm.

They have literally no plan and that was confirmed when the gave him the famous 12 month rolling contract which we all know is essentially a I don’t trust you to much deal.

They have allowed The thumb to trundle from mess to junky to actually still be dependent on him which is bizarre in many ways.

kept all who wanted out and signed utter dog meat, that keeper is up their with the worst I have seen and would have him down as a league 1 player as for the fans and tonight, the MSM have played their role in fanning the flames and Celtic as a club should be hammered for allowing their fans near the ground knowing that it was coming

EoAv98vWEAI9bE4

She actually just said on BBC Scotland news 2 mins ago about the shenanigans at the filth pit

“Hundreds of Irish fans gathered” :oops:

They've been pretty poor all season but the implosion since we schooled them 6 weeks ago has been incredible. No resilience in that fanbase at all. 4 seasons of winning literally every domestic trophy forgotten about in the space of two months. Absolute mutants.

Was certain Lennon would go tonight but have been certain of this three times in the past week and it hasn't happened and their statement tonight has really given me hope that he will remain in place for a while longer.

This better get addressed by wee nippy. Hoards of paedo harbourers turn up with no social distancing when we are in lockdown during a pandemic and the police are letting them congregate and boot down fences that they are trying to hold up probably injuring a few of them too. They should be hung out to dry for this.
When u compare to how the lockdown protest was handled yesterday then yes u have to call out the handling of individual events.

It’s certain that tonight will cause a rise in cases in 2/3 weeks and all they are doing is delaying allowing us back in to see our team at Ibrox

Lennon was hired on the cheap. He failed at Hibs because he lost the dressing room. He just cannot command the respect of professional footballers. The anger should be directed towards the idiots that recruited him.

Every side in this SPL have good players in their squads , however chimp faced Christie, McGregor, and Forrest would all have to battle to get into our starting 11,
The rest are fucking dross, their CBS are shite, keeper is a fucking diddy both FB’s say no more.
And don forget the other diddies he signed who can’t get in their squad.
I am not sure that your ability to diss them more than me makes your opinion more valid.
I would hope that our professional manager and his talented backroom staff care less about staunchness and more about reality.
They remain a dangerous opponent, one on whose neck we must put a sold boot over and then press down with a fervour and an unrelenting concentration that would be ill-served by arrogant hyperbole or complacent conceit.

Just my opinion.

He will be gone tomorrow

As much of a moronic individual that he is he will know its done and no coming back

No chance! She needs their votes in a few months!

Interesting wee fact that has fuck all to do with anything but I just read it and thought it was funny;

If the scum concede 5 in the games against AC Milan and Lille, they will have conceded the same in this campaign as they did in the CL campaign of 2017-18 in a group that consisted of Bayern, PSG and Anderlecht.

They'll concede 5 at the bare minimum between those two games.

Page marker for the morning so i know where to restart.
Have a great night fellow bears it has been 8.5 years.
Just talking to my boy about the same thing

He’s never known a successful rangers team and it was good to sit with him earlier and talk about how we’re doing ok / we’ve not won anything yet but - “This is how is used to feel”, explaining to him the significance of the car park etc.

Spoiled children the lot of them. I don't think they have enough brain cells to realise how disheartening this is for their own players or how it will be harder for them to persuade foreign talent to sign for them or how it will be harder to get a top-rated manager on board. Attacking and bullying their own, but of course, as always they are the victims. The players know that if they don't win 9.75 they are looking at death threats, abuse and possibly assaults from the best fans in the world. Lenny has been the human shield taking most of the abuse from the fans, when he goes they will have no one to blame but the players. If they have any sense they will file their transfer requests tomorrow morning and get away from these vile "supporters" as quickly as possible.
Just messaged a mate similar, if your a foreign player and leave a stadium needing Police protection from your own fans you wouldn't want to go back there..
God help them if/when we win the league...

Back