New away kit leaked

Looks like someone has had a free reign on an etch a sketch. Having said that I like it.

Last edited:
Sceptical with these leaks. Every year these computer generated kits do the rounds. Will believe them once the inevitable leak from a photo shoot or warehouse comes out

Sceptical with these leaks. Every year these computer generated kits do the rounds. Will believe them once the inevitable leak from a photo shoot or warehouse comes out
It’ll be correct. The footyheadlines site would only go with what they are told is genuine.

They’ve had a few of the Castore new releases for various clubs as exclusive last week or so

I'd imagine when released on our website the kits will look much better.

It'll go through phases of leaks.

First phase template, 2nd phase someone leaks a XXXXL version and then the real version on release day.

If it's genuine, it's handy for folk with young kids. Any dirt marks after football training won't be as obvious! This seasons away kit has been a nightmare.

Feyenoord fourth shirt this season had a similar background effect where it was the map lines of Rotterdam.
Imagine we put the Glasgow underground map on it :D

IMG-4382.jpg

Someone on the home kit thread said they are not the real kits.

But they feel genuine to me.

I’m normally a fan of the Castore strips but I don’t like that one so much.

The Blue one looks nice though

Stick a Nike or Adidas badge on it and there would be some amount on here jizzing in their pants :(

I think that it looks decent in the photos.
Correct. Cos all I'm thinking of now is how good that would look with a Nike swoosh and the 97/99 badge :))

Feyenoord have a Castore away kit that has the city map lines of Rotterdam, can't make ours out to be Glasgow though. Think we just got the toddler scribbles version
I seen someone mention the Feyenoord one, ours doesn't really look like anything.

Feyenoord have a Castore away kit that has the city map lines of Rotterdam, can't make ours out to be Glasgow though. Think we just got the toddler scribbles version
I seen someone mention the Feyenoord one, ours doesn't really look like anything.
The leak isn’t a photo, its computer generated. It’s possible the actual thing will have a more defined pattern.

I'd have thought with it being the 125th year of Ibrox, we could have made a kit about it. Even like Evertons having the Archibald Leitch crosses on the sleeves or something
That would be an excellent idea for the centenary of the Main Stand in 2029, pity Everton have done it already.

I'd have thought with it being the 125th year of Ibrox, we could have made a kit about it. Even like Evertons having the Archibald Leitch crosses on the sleeves or something
These are the sort of ideas that can make all the difference.

I'm not a massive fan of this on first sight, but i'll give Castore credit for being a bit more adventurous with the design if this is the away kit.

Back