New Blue Sky Lounge at Ibrox

Is this taking away boxes at Govan rear and opening it up for all? Probably tells me in the link but too lazy to read.

"Alongside New Edmiston House and the new Club Museum,…”

what’s happening with those? wasn’t Edmiston House supposed to be about done by now?

I would be tempted to if it includes all games like club 72. It’s the one aspect I like knowing your covered for everything

My guess would be no, think they are desperately trying to do away with that tbh. Maybe the cynic in me but looks like they are trying to force folks out of Club72 so they can sell it on a game by game basis, this will likely be aimed at just the 19 home games a season.

Opened the brochure for more details but other than a few pictures it doesn't really tell you anything. You just get this:
2866c5e4c10acc3dd9729b41d1d84a69.png

Would've been a lot easier for everyone involved if they had those details in the brochure.

It's good news.

Maybe one day they will give the plebs a safe standing area.

Or upgrade the disabled facilities...

I think upgraded facilities for wheelchair users were meant to be part of this refurbishment? Access via a lift then from the restaurant to a viewing platform.

So, are the extra 200 seats additional season tickets at the back of the Govan?

It says the lounge holds 330 and I can't imagine the previous boxes only had capacity of 130 total, so presume there's 2 rows of seats required for those in the lounge and another row or 2 for season tickets with a net gain of 200 above the old box capacities.

Extra money for the club and good to see the capacity increased. Rows will be added to the bottom of the Sandy Jardine, Broomloan and Copland next.
Where are you hearing this mate ?
Hopefully true though ,the more extra seats the better

Back