New Blue Sky Lounge at Ibrox

Nearly all the broomloan is filled with empty offices that could easily have bars, commercial kitchens etc installed similar to club72
I've said for years that I don't understand why we don't make better use of all the office space in the broomloan and Copland. Sports bars, more hospitality, fan zone areas, ticket centre or even the much talked about idea of a hotel

Sounds disappointing to say the least.

Re the furnishings, in particular the back to back sofa style seats - it looks as if you lean back & the guy immediately behind you leans back at the same time you both run the risk of concussion.

Daresay those that have been can comment better than me - it might just be the photos.
I actually liked the look of it.

Really crisp and modern, it’s just a shame the service and food didn’t come close to matching that.

Was in on Thursday for lunch. Its fantastic inside, though do miss the booths.
Everyone of us, 5 , had a really enjoyable lunch.

Staff were excellent, very attentive, helpful and professional

Will definitely be back

The suit thing is fine for certain areas, but that place isn’t targeted at suit wearers.

The world is moving on - the type of hospitality being offered is in line with expectations now.

Well off bears, smart casual, lunch, few pints and some food.

I’ve not been in, so can’t comment on the standard, but the layout and idea - I think it’s spot on.

I think we need to do more in the price brackets do £1000-2000 with similar, less lavish set ups. Old B72 types elsewhere in the stadium.
There would be a market for it in the broomloan and Copland rear if they could find a way to make a stairwell to the offices. Could incorporate into the new seats they intend on making

Would sell out rapid

even the much talked about idea of a hotel
I just paid a pretty penny for two nights to stay in what was pretty well a shoite hole at the Go Urben on PRW.
There were a lot of Rangers fans in there spending a lot of money in the bar as well as having stayed in the hotel.
I would much rather have given that money to Rangers.
Have to say that I thought the fan zone was pretty rubbish.
The leaser spotted Rabbi Matondo was being interviewed but you couldn’t hear a thing at the back and ended up going outside.
Thank God for the Louden! Great service and got a square sausage roll!!

I actually liked the look of it.

Really crisp and modern, it’s just a shame the service and food didn’t come close to matching that.
Have to agree, looks fantastic but service is poor and food isn't as good as it was when it was Argyle House which really is a shame.

I just paid a pretty penny for two nights to stay in what was pretty well a shoite hole at the Go Urben on PRW.
There were a lot of Rangers fans in there spending a lot of money in the bar as well as having stayed in the hotel.
I would much rather have given that money to Rangers.
Have to say that I thought the fan zone was pretty rubbish.
The leaser spotted Rabbi Matondo was being interviewed but you couldn’t hear a thing at the back and ended up going outside.
Thank God for the Louden! Great service and got a square sausage roll!!
The club would be mad not to do that. £2000 per seat instead of £445 and just make it like bar72 with leather seats for the new overhang seats being added. There’s a waiting list for bar72 and demand for it.

Don't know if anyone has asked this, but does anyone have the bar prices for the blue sky lounge.

Back