New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

Remember this has not been confirmed as yet so best to probably keep the powder dry until it is, what else do you not like about what's been released?
Not a fan of the home top. The colour scheme is not to my liking. It makes the sponsors even worse looking than they already were

And it's pretty clear from photos circulating that it is the new away top. The gold is awful.

They've overdone the gold thing this season. Could have been so much better. 5 minutes thought put into the design of the jerseys.

We laugh at them wearing the Green n Grey and anything Celtic at every opportunity.

Then you read threads like these.

No wonder they can sign Ziggy Stardust.

I'm sure I remember a post about someone seeing a lilac coloured too with hagi on the back in the store that was taken down quickly. Honestly hope that castore don't use that Newcastle template for any our kits. Football shirts with buttons look horrific

Are we getting 4 strips this season?

A jigsaw is a great wee idea. They could have had a lot of fun with it, even making it yearly. A 55 squad would have been good as well as the 150 years.

Instead they’ve stuck a semi-final win and the Challenge Cup (!?) on it. Absurd. It’s annoyed me more than a jigsaw should.

Back