New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

That kit does look like the description of the away I heard.

Not a fan of that at all.
Poor effort.

Can't believe this one was signed off!

Anyone know if the white and blue training top is still in stock at Ibrox? Gonna purchase when I go on Saturday

That kit does look like the description of the away I heard.

Not a fan of that at all.
Poor effort.

Can't believe this one was signed off!
It looks similar to the iconic black tennents away we won the league at Kilmarnock in . That was a cracker and so could this be , let’s wait until the official photos .

It looks similar to the iconic black tennents away we won the league at Kilmarnock in . That was a cracker and so could this be , let’s wait until the official photos .
If you remove the red on the shoulder and under the arms and round the collar

Last edited:
Seems legit tbf for one reason alone, the 32Red is miles off being square to the shirt.
Noticed myself it’s way off centre . There are three vertical bands to the right of it before the red patch , and four bands to the left before the patch . Unbelievably obvious . Surely any kind of naked eye would spot that before being allowed past quality control

They could have produced a really nice product to celebrate our 150th year,something really special and collectible.
What they are selling isn’t very great.
I agree with you.I was disappointed when I saw it,didn‘t buy it as it wasn’t in any way special.A really nice jigsaw with iconic pictures would have been a nice collectors item.Not enough decent souvenirs and collectibles in the store,too much clothing.
I took the kids up for a look and they were bored after a minute.

They could have produced a really nice product to celebrate our 150th year,something really special and collectible.
What they are selling isn’t very great.
I agree, but sometimes we’ll sell things people don’t like. So what. Don’t buy it and the market should eventually produce a suitable product. Also, Some people might really like it. Not getting at you mate, but this thread is full of people with personal opinions on a football top - judging by the amount of bears out and about wearing it then it’s been a huge success. Lots of people jumping on the negatives when it’s a product that you either choose to purchase or not.

anyone put in any orders online recently? how long after did it take for them to post? worried i put an order in on thursday last week and its still sitting at confirmed. i move out of my flat next friday and have no idea how i would even start trying to change delivery address.

maybe worrying about nothing.

anyone put in any orders online recently? how long after did it take for them to post? worried i put an order in on thursday last week and its still sitting at confirmed. i move out of my flat next friday and have no idea how i would even start trying to change delivery address.

maybe worrying about nothing.
I placed an order yesterday and was despatched this morning

All I got when I emailed them was ‘our teams are working hard to have these items available again, unfortunately we can’t give an exact date’
Cheers mate. Hope they get the kits out soon.

Last edited:
i love a black kit ... but i am not a fan of that (may change my mind when seen in person)

They put the petrofac cup win on it.

Is that really included in our best 150 year honours? It’s almost like a troll attempt.
No, like I said, I agree that it could have been better images. I’m saying maybe we should look at the bigger picture as it’s only a jigsaw. :oops:

94173-CD9-805-E-46-FB-98-C2-EB6-E92145040.jpg

If that tag is from the shirt in the photo, how come the sponsor is 32Red when it a Junior shirt (JXL)?

Edit: just seen someone above already mention it.

No, like I said, I agree that it could have been better images. I’m saying maybe we should look at the bigger picture as it’s only a jigsaw. :oops:
He's only commentating on the only a jigsaw though. I don't understand why Castore as so, so beyond any criticism for some people. Sure, a Petrofac Cup win for one of the very few images on a 150 year item....that's fine.

The bigger picture is that Castore are utter charlatans.

Is anyone else getting a £15 gift voucher when they receive orders?

I ordered an adult home top and a 5-6 year old kit on 26th June and it came today with the voucher for the castor shop.

Just wondering if this is standard or a gesture for the stuff taking so long.

S
Is anyone else getting a £15 gift voucher when they receive orders?

I ordered an adult home top and a 5-6 year old kit on 26th June and it came today with the voucher for the castor shop.

Just wondering if this is standard or a gesture for the stuff taking so long.
Standard mate. Castore gear only, not Rangers mind.

He's only commentating on the only a jigsaw though. I don't understand why Castore as so, so beyond any criticism for some people. Sure, a Petrofac Cup win for one of the very few images on a 150 year item....that's fine.

The bigger picture is that Castore are utter charlatans.
I don’t think they are beyond criticism. Far from it. I think there are a number of areas where they’ve been terrible. There has been a marked improvement in quality this year however. I posted previously that I worked in the outdoor industry with textile teams and the materials are a step up on the marketplace - no doubt. They are struggling with customer service and they have created a rod for their own back with regards to the scrutiny they are now under due to initial issues. I don’t know who is responsible for ordering other merchandise such as key rings/ jigsaws etc. The truth is we won’t get a big range of non clothing merchandise when we have a retail partner as it won’t make much money.

Castore and Bisgrove really are coming up with some shit at the moment.

They need to be reigned in and stop signing off on this pish.

Castore and Bisgrove really are coming up with some shit at the moment.

They need to be reigned in and stop signing off on this pish.

Remember this has not been confirmed as yet so best to probably keep the powder dry until it is, what else do you not like about what's been released?

Latest posts

Back