New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

0-D0-C1-DA6-0634-463-A-A55-F-4624-ADDA5-E74.png
Thanks a lot.

Just had a look at some of the Newcastle castore gear.

Training stuff is almost identical in colour and design.

why would anyone buy the ironed on stuff if they have been burnt before re peeling

I’d like to know how they decide whether the badge is iron on or embroidered? It all seems a bit random.

Embroidered all the time if I had my way.

I’d buy the lot if it didn’t have the Unibet nonsense.
I'm the same. Not buying anything with that Unibet, Set Your Limits pish on it. Completely spoils it.

I've bought the home top - not a fan of the colour scheme or sponsor logo's - purely for my collection.

But not buying anything else unless it has no sponsor.

Completely agree. Seems like someone just typed in Rangers into Google and picked a few images. Could have been special. Disappointing.
Tbh its something you would expect from the spivs as a cash grab.
You could have so many jigsaw ideas.
A 55 edition. A great managers edition. A trophy room edition. Etc etc.

Tbh its something you would expect from the spivs as a cash grab.
You could have so many jigsaw ideas.
A 55 edition. A great managers edition. A trophy room edition. Etc etc.
Agree,would have been a cracking idea for collecting.
Some really iconic Rangers pictures recreated into quality jigsaws.
The one on sale doesn’t look the best,sadly.

Anyone been into Castore’s London shop recently?

After a training top for fives and don’t want to venture to Chelsea if there is only the home kit.
highly unlikely imo. the Liverpool store had a few of our away kits at launch time last season, but never saw anything other than that any time ive passed.

Why is there absolutely nothing, souvenir wise, to order online? Plenty of atrocious Arsenal match t shirts to order

Was in Belfast this morning, not much clothing left but plenty of accessories, nothing outstanding except my ball for £25 All 150 year stuff, concentrating on the clothes it seems, poor effort.

Last edited:
highly unlikely imo. the Liverpool store had a few of our away kits at launch time last season, but never saw anything other than that any time ive passed.

I was in last Wednesday and they had the home top and red training range on the very back wall

If you’re going to do a black kit with gold on it
Just do black and gold
Why the hell would you put so much red on it

Back