New England home and away shirts.

Quite like the away one. For an 11 year olds full strip with name and number will it be about £100?
I think over £100, not just an England kit, but generally that seems to be the standard for full strips these days.

Thought it would be around that mark.
Using the latest Scotland kit as a guide, for my 10 year old niece, shirt £65, Shorts £30, socks £15, including name and number and possibly delivery , probably nearer £150 than £100.
I don't think clubs are much different in the pricing.

The home shirt is pretty much a classic England shirt - no fuss or frills. Away shirt looks like they ran out of dye making a dark blue one

Home kit collar looks as if you are wearing something underneath.
Having said that, both in general are nice, clean, unfussy tops.
Certainly better than adidas kits, who if Rangers came away from Castore I would want nowhere near us.

Both absolute belters. Will definitely be picking both up for the shirt collection when the price drops in a couple of years. The home top is instantly one of the nicest kits i've ever seen.

Boggin? Fair enough you might not be that into them but how can you call them boggin ffs?

Also they've got very different necks.
The neckline makes the white one boggin. The colour and pattern on the side makes the away one boggin. All about personal opinion. The adidas Scotland tops are equally boggin.

Quite like the goalkeeper top, imagine Big Jack wearing this
IMG-2934.jpg

In comparison to the SFA and IFA offerings, light years in front. Home jersey reminds me very much of the Mexico 86 one, the away one is different but the proof may be in what it actually looks like in real life. I’ve seen jerseys that look hideous online with pics actually look better IRL and vice versa.

Back