New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

Yeah I'm not really impressed to be honest.

The home top might grow on me but with the details on it I need to see it up close. That's the only pass mark for me.

The red top is just an Aberdeen strip. Boring as anything.

The black one is just not for me. The 32Red being white while the badge, details etc are purple is crap.

I thought we were getting bespoke kits? These looks like poor templates to me.

Pretty underwhelmed and disappointed. All three of this year's kits are much better.

Purple?

It's sky blue pal

I agree the red kit is Sheep-like, but it's also Liverpool-like.

I'm sure the intention is to use the gaffers Liverpool connection to boost sales.

point and laugh roulette. Folk on here just hoping they havent been caught buying it

Thing is, if Rangers had their shit together there would be no need to buy the dodgy strips. I'm not condoning people buying fakes when the real ones were out, but we were well in to the summer before they became available.

The 32Red on the black kit won’t be white when it goes on sale surely it will be sky blue the same as the badge and detailing etc .

Yeah I'm not really impressed to be honest.

The home top might grow on me but with the details on it I need to see it up close. That's the only pass mark for me.

The red top is just an Aberdeen strip. Boring as anything.

The black one is just not for me. The 32Red being white while the badge, details etc are purple is crap.

I thought we were getting bespoke kits? These looks like poor templates to me.

Pretty underwhelmed and disappointed. All three of this year's kits are much better.

Home and 3rd are clearly bespoke kits ffs.

People saying the 3rd kit is black. Looks more like navy to me?

They are ok - typically always telling what players are put forward for kit launches re likely longevity with a squad

The red kit looks far to plain and looks more bright red like Aberdeen where Liverpool and Man Utd look to have a darker red now.

Blue one it great

Black one is alright, though I’d have preferred it to be supplemented with red rather than sky blue. Still nice though.

Red one is rank imo

Thing is, if Rangers had their shit together there would be no need to buy the dodgy strips. I'm not condoning people buying fakes when the real ones were out, but we were well in to the summer before they became available.

yeah, that was purely down to timing and turnaround.

This time, Id expect those shirts to be out over the next month

yeah, that was purely down to timing and turnaround.

This time, Id expect those shirts to be out over the next month

Yeah would hope so. Can't stop repeating same mistakes. People will call it ridiculous and stuff but we should do our level best to get them on sale for the big walk in Glasgow and the 12th.

Good thing is with us still having 32 red is that this seasons strips I can still get a good wee wear of the white and orange ones as they still have the same sponsor.

Not a fan of any of them.

Will probably get the away kit though. Usually get home and was planning a change this year but with the kit problems I ended up just getting home as the away kit was taking ages to come out

Thought it was more Liverpool than Aberdeen personally. Reckon it's a tactic to boost sales to Gerrard/Liverpool fans more than anything.

Not a fan of any of them.

Will probably get the away kit though. Usually get home and was planning a change this year but with the kit problems I ended up just getting home as the away kit was taking ages to come out

Thought it was more Liverpool than Aberdeen personally. Reckon it's a tactic to boost sales to Gerrard/Liverpool fans more than anything.
Liverpool or classic Rangers.

Dont like the red kit reminds me of Aberdeen.

Don't like the blue kit reminds me of St Johnstone.

Don't like black kits, Dundee united use black as well.

Dundee Utd also use Orange ya wahoo.

So no Red, don't like home and blue or black.

Green then?

dbe4475259c072670f9b7a5e2aff1c02.jpg

Plus the fact it’s a normal away top colour for the club.

Plain red away tops were introduced in 1952.

Obviously it helps that we've historically had red tops but the thought process was to appeal to the Asian betting companies.

Back