New Rangers podcast The Rangers Journal

Just wanted to plug a new podcast from the Rangers Journal. First one went out live last night. Going to be talking about upcoming games, reviewing previous games and also segments on the youth team, tactics etc. Subscribe and give it a listen and hopefully enjoy it.

Good luck with your/their new venture I don’t understand those setting up new podcasts as it’s not as if there is a shortage already. For that reason, I don’t see the need or attraction in new ones.

H&H for me is the only one where I will tune into, all the others I have seen snippets of feel very much like mates talking in a pub or on a supporters bus.

Good luck with your/their new venture I don’t understand those setting up new podcasts as it’s not as if there is a shortage already. For that reason, I don’t see the need or attraction in new ones.

H&H for me is the only one where I will tune into, all the others I have seen snippets of feel very much like mates talking in a pub or on a supporters bus.
If everyone had that mindset mankind would still be wanking in caves

There's no harm in it and like you, people will pick and choose what they listen to... and if any emerging podcasts show a bit of promise I'm sure @David Edgar will snap them up on a Jim McLean type contract that Martyn Ramsey is currently tied to.

Just wanted to plug a new podcast from the Rangers Journal. First one went out live last night. Going to be talking about upcoming games, reviewing previous games and also segments on the youth team, tactics etc. Subscribe and give it a listen and hopefully enjoy it.

Like others have said, there are so many already out there.

What made you start your own? What’s your USP?

Folk are mad. Moaning about a new Rangers podcast by fans?

There is never too much of this stuff, and if the content is good enough, we will listen.

If you don't want to listen, you don't need to.

I wonder if folk moaned when Amazon was set up, because there are already enough book shops.

Do you only watch one channel on your tv as well?

Is only on YouTube or actually available as a podcast on your phone etc?

Do you only watch one channel on your tv as well?
Totally different question. Channels show a variety of programmes and films. Rangers podcasts speak 99% about Rangers.

Also H&H compared to most of the other ones is done professionally.

Thanks for the responses. I know there are a lot of podcasts out there as i listen to them all I just wanted to give it a plug and if you like it tune in. The guys have put in a lot of hard work and hopefully it will be a success.
Always astounds me when people have a go at lads and lassies who are putting themselves out there.
Easy to criticise from your sofa.

Fridays podcast is up along with a chat about the hearts game yesterday. Next podcast is live at 8pm tomorrow going to be reviewing yhe hearts game and previewing the Killie game. Give the channel a subscribe and like and get involved in the comments. The Rangers journal put out decent content on twitter so again give them a follow and thanks to everyone who has already subscribed to the channel

The more choice the better, there are shows and presenters on H&H that I just can't listen to, like the Club @22 guys but prefer it when it's the scot, scotia, Ryan and Ally panel, new guys are a wee bit too matter of fact, favourite shows are Fat Ecks Post Match on Gersnet, the guy is a genius with words, Daily Update on H&H is essential and RBR has me in stitches especially when Andy picks Colin up on his wee pansy ways lol

Fridays podcast is up along with a chat about the hearts game yesterday. Next podcast is live at 8pm tomorrow going to be reviewing yhe hearts game and previewing the Killie game. Give the channel a subscribe and like and get involved in the comments. The Rangers journal put out decent content on twitter so again give them a follow and thanks to everyone who has already subscribed to the channel

Is this on iTunes mate ?

Back