New Rangers podcast The Rangers Journal

I don’t know if it’s an issue on my end, but there’s only ever been one episode on iTunes that I can find.

The one you told me was a trial. I subscribed at the time & haven’t received anymore episodes.
Has it appeared mate? If not I'll let the guy who's responsible for the uploads know.

Tonight's pod is on YouTube be on other outlets tomorrow.

The lads talk about the weekend game v Motherwell and look forward to Thursdays match v Benfica.

Enjoy and any comments are appreciated

On the podcast tomorrow night we have special guest ex referee Jeff Winter coming on to talk about funnily enough referees. 6.30pm the pod goes live. Get involved

Was a bit confused originally with your Journal podcast and The Gallant Few, with the crossover of commentors, but impressed so far. Today's episode with the ref was a good one, mixing it up a bit.
I rely on Youtube for my Gers Podcasts, so I tend to prefer the ones where the folk speaking are on-screen, although I'll often listen to them in the background while I'm working. I also appreciate ones like your own that have a good sound level for all the speakers, and not some too loud and some too low.

Was a bit confused originally with your Journal podcast and The Gallant Few, with the crossover of commentors, but impressed so far. Today's episode with the ref was a good one, mixing it up a bit.
I rely on Youtube for my Gers Podcasts, so I tend to prefer the ones where the folk speaking are on-screen, although I'll often listen to them in the background while I'm working. I also appreciate ones like your own that have a good sound level for all the speakers, and not some too loud and some too low.
He said in a manbitcherish digging kind of way. ;)

Are you referring to the recent podcast with also the scraping noise of someone trapped in a podcasters dungeon "technical issues"? B-D

Last edited:
I would need to go back but I think some of the lads may have been involved in the Gallant few podcast and with them being an established podcast they wanted to obviously get the podcast out there. The creators wanted to do something a little different from other podcasts and I am glad that is being noticed, there are some good interviews in the pipeline, glad you are enjoying it and as I say if there are any improvements or things you'd like to see please post as always open to new things.

I would need to go back but I think some of the lads may have been involved in the Gallant few podcast and with them being an established podcast they wanted to obviously get the podcast out there. The creators wanted to do something a little different from other podcasts and I am glad that is being noticed, there are some good interviews in the pipeline, glad you are enjoying it and as I say if there are any improvements or things you'd like to see please post as always open to new things.
Hope all goes well mate, I’ve also subscribed for the pods.

Had messaged Kai the other week as it suddenly dawned on me who he was having worked with his Mrs for a few years!

The more fan media the better for me. Superior to reading papers or listening to the shite phone ins on the radio.
The cream will rise to the top.
My favourites just now are Heart and Hand and the Rangers Review but will give this a listen.

New podcasts generally arrive down here in Australia sometime during the night, so it's something to listen to over breakfast.

Professional graphic intro but sorry, just felt like three guys in the pub having a blether. Likewise I can’t do Rangers Rabble.

Edit: To be fair, the ones with proper guests might be better, but first impressions and all that.

Professional graphic intro but sorry, just felt like three guys in the pub having a blether. Likewise I can’t do Rangers Rabble.

Edit: To be fair, the ones with proper guests might be better, but first impressions and all that.
Cheers for the feedback just out of interest how would you like it to go to make you want to tune in? there are a number of guests booked in, Kevin Thomson was interviewed a couple of weeks back and Jeff Winter was on the podcast on Monday night so honestly any suggestions are welcome.

Good luck with your/their new venture I don’t understand those setting up new podcasts as it’s not as if there is a shortage already. For that reason, I don’t see the need or attraction in new ones.

H&H for me is the only one where I will tune into, all the others I have seen snippets of feel very much like mates talking in a pub or on a supporters bus.
I understand that viewpoint but maybe that is the attraction for some viewers. We have supporters from all over and not all have the privilege of being able to regularly travel to games or work/interact with fellow Rangers fans.
This gives them those viewpoints.
I don't see where H&H differs from the others if I'm honest. They're all just generally sharing their own opinions on all things Rangers.

The only Rangers podcast I sub` to.

Been on holiday so missed the last couple of weeks but will catch up. Looking fwd to the next one.

So with yesterday's postponement there is no podcast tonight however there is something a bit special. An interview with ex keeper Andy Firth. This is the kind of content we will be producing more of in the coming months. I hope you all enjoy

This one didn’t seem to update on Apple Podcasts FYI mate.

With it being international week tried something a bit different. Please let us know if you like this kind of content.

We're up to nearly 600 subscribers in 6 weeks and over 20k views on the videos in total. So thank you to everyone subscribing and watching it is appreciated

The more the better. A new one popping up can help fill the void of let's say the cringe ones you end up just having to drop.

Fair play to them all for trying mind you. Not something I could do.

A podcast that bans the use of “scar tissue”, “ we’ve seen this movie before” , “Borna has tae go” and “we won’t see him in a Rangers shirt again” might just earn a listen from me..

Nice one OP. More pods the better for me.

Some people moaning "another podcast", "whats different" bla bla bla. Who cares.

Sometimes guys just want to have some fun and talk about the team they love. If folk tune in to listen great, if they dont then im sure those on the pods enjoy it.

I will add it to my list and give it a listen mate :)

Some people moaning "another podcast", "whats different" bla bla bla. Who cares.

Sometimes Rangers fans just want to have some fun and talk about the team they love. If folk tune in to listen great, if they dont then im sure those on the pods enjoy it.

A podcast that bans the use of “scar tissue”, “ we’ve seen this movie before” , “Borna has tae go” and “we won’t see him in a Rangers shirt again” might just earn a listen from me..
I can't guarantee there hasn't been a conversation about Borna but and it may be bias I feel the guys on the pod are pretty well balanced and have reasons for their arguments rather than just trying to shock to get views/likes

Sometimes guys just want to have some fun and talk about the team they love. If folk tune in to listen great, if they dont then im sure those on the pods enjoy it.

Thank you

Hope you enjoy it and as I've said any ideas on what content you would like let me know as we are trying new things to see what sticks

Back