New shares issued

Severe lack of conspiracy doomsday Sevcoism in that theory though!

I look at it from my point of view. Any time the Mega Millions or Powerball goes over $250 million, I buy a ticket. I don't really need the money as I live quite comfortably now so I think about what I would do with it should I win. Probably the first thing would be a phone call to Dougie Parks asking if he wanted an investment of $20-$30 million.

I look at it from my point of view. Any time the Mega Millions or Powerball goes over $250 million, I buy a ticket. I don't really need the money as I live quite comfortably now so I think about what I would do with it should I win. Probably the first thing would be a phone call to Dougie Parks asking if he wanted an investment of $20-$30 million.
Only £30m, typical miserable Scot, you can take the boy out of Scotland lol

Seriously would like Stuart Gibson to up his shares along with Julian Woldhardt. I believe that they can bring serious sponsorship from Far East once we hit the champions league. As John Bennet has said we are just coming out the recovery phase onto the growth phase of the clubs plans.

mate, if you 'dont really need $250m' then get ursel off FF and call Dougie immediately and present him with the coin for 6 new players lol.

I’m with you but I’d need a place to stay.
The wife wants to give gazillions to the Dogs Trust and Noel Fitzpatrick.
Noble causes but ffs, it’s going to the Rangers!

Breaking even/being in profit this year seems to be the boards main aim given all the soundbites recently
I think they are determined to do this. Will be a big moment in achieving it. I’ve wondered if that aim has impacted decision making at times.

Don’t take this the wrong way but issuing shares for £1m in cash is hardly worth the bother. Much more likely to be repayment or part payment of a short term loan.

Yup
Give Rangers 30mill
Guaranteed 6 tix for every game and a lounge named after me!

You win 250mi and only offer up around ten percent…. Tight arse.. ;-)

Back