New Strips

Mine's just touched down! You miss out on the glorious sight of me in it, unfortunately!

IMG-20200803-WA0007.jpeg

Just checked my email there (orders 5661 & 6843)

Nothing from Rangers or Castore ...... but did get an email from Pinterest about making a kids playhouse from wooden pallets. :oops:

I was order #3307 , I thought Monday at the latest but seems not

They are definitely not going out sequentially anyway. I suspect as mines has multiple items it is more to pick so maybe they are firing out single tops 1st. It is still disappointing that a £150 order and nothing yet.

I'm order 2333 and nothing here yet either. Top is for my son and he's old enough to not be too bothered to not have had it on Saturday, but feel as though being on at 8am to order was pointless as seems it's in the last batch. Has anyone had a printed shirt dispatched, as I'm wondering if that's the hold up?

Hermes as courier, I look forward to retrieving it from a tree as the delivery driver plays Paperboy or the email from them lying that you werent in and for you to come and pick it up.

Well mate mines was sent and attempted to be delivered and problem with the address and being sent back to the depot. They have a mobile number and the address is correct ha ha. Morons.

.......and that's 1 of 2 deliveries with Same details. Liam will be loving just driving around with it to tell all his Hun pals what hes up to :D

I’m almost certain your order number means absolutely nothing in terms of a pre order delivery lol

I’m almost certain your order number means absolutely nothing in terms of a pre order delivery lol
No its done on the performance of your local hermes distribution and the times they scan it through the network

Castore explained they weren’t officially our partner till 1st of August so couldn’t send them before that.

But they could take payment for the tops ?

Where did they say that btw ? All I read was the message they passed on saying they couldn't send early due to the risk of tops arriving before the 1st, there no real excuse for them not all being sent on the 31st bar just not having very good logistics.

Ultimately folk are correct and it's only a top, but let's stop happy clapping and making excuses for them. Pre ordering isn't some new concept Castore invented. Most folk are familiar with the concept and have certain expectations, in this instance they haven't been met.

In case anyone has missed it, each order comes with a Castore brochure - check the back cover of the brochure for a 10% Castore discount code.

Just got mine, nice fit. It's a shame we won't have those early qualifiers during the summer where everyone's got the new gear on.

Over the course of the whole 'Dundeegate' thing I was popping onto other clubs messageboards on a regular basis. There is one thing that we Rangers fans are undoubtedly 'champions' at - and that is whining and moaning about every little thing possible. Its incredible. We are in a league of our own.

Just received mine. Looks and feels excellent and fits well. I'd say it's a little smaller than the Hummel ones but not much in it. The material feels great and it's well made.

The Hermes guy delivering it was proud as punch as well. Announcing on his way up the stairs "need to treat this one with respect". Good man.

My Hermes tracker says it has been sent to the wrong depot so there is a delay. Brilliant, good ol Hermes :D

I’m the same as you bud, got excited at seeing an update to the order to just find out it’s been sent to the wrong place :))

Mine just arrived...got a large as have done for last 10 years....either I’ve put on a bit of weight over lockdown or castore tops are tight fits o_O

Back